Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

Sweet kickstand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If Toyota wasn't such a boring company I'd say that was a deliberate ploy. Amount of traffic and chatter about this is not small, and as a result the entire MTB community now knows Toyota has launched another anonymous mid-sized SUV.

Plus 4 Runners used to be cool... didn't they?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
This is douche because of the douchebags commenting, 104 comments, 30 of those are real modern day heros... kick him off, smash him and taking pictures instead of doing something.

Well... its not guys who took the photos bike and even know its unlikely the 'thief' owns it as he hid from the camera, there is a very faint possibility it may be his.
In the spur of the moment, who the f#%k in the right mind would assault a stranger or risk being knifed by a meth head for a bike that you knew nothing about, apart from a hunch that you suspected it to be stolen.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
This is douche because of the douchebags commenting, 104 comments, 30 of those are real modern day heros... kick him off, smash him and taking pictures instead of doing something.

Well... its not guys who took the photos bike and even know its unlikely the 'thief' owns it as he hid from the camera, there is a very faint possibility it may be his.
In the spur of the moment, who the f#%k in the right mind would assault a stranger or risk being knifed by a meth head for a bike that you knew nothing about, apart from a hunch that you suspected it to be stolen.

View attachment 376164
Midland is rough af. I would almost be certain that bike is hot.

Also would not go anywhere near that meth head.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Midland is rough af. I would almost be certain that bike is hot.

Also would not go anywhere near that meth head.
I would almost be certain both bikes are hot.

F#%k the ice head, stupid talk about giving him a flying Kung Fu kick.

The Garmin is still running on the Madone in picture 3, the Dentist owner is probably still sipping his skinny latte with his mates and doesn't even know its gone.

The Dude

Wasn't asking to be banned
As a hilux owner, I resemble that. We accidentally got ourselves in trouble on a bush track the other wet night. Got us out, but only just. I could sense the shame Felix was feeling. In both me and the vehicle.
Blame the cable brakes?

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As a hilux owner, I resemble that. We accidentally got ourselves in trouble on a bush track the other wet night. Got us out, but only just. I could sense the shame Felix was feeling. In both me and the vehicle.
You used to have a landy right? You know what I'm talking about haha