Bargain buys thread

dazz

Downhill Dazz
Maybe not a super bargain buy, but check the condition of this old girl!
13 year old DH bikes don't normally look like that.

Minlak

custom titis
I don't understand watches gps etc very much, curious to know why would I want to get one of these?
Unless you are "Multisport" or want an easy way to monitor heart rate you don't want one. I posted it up for people that might want one.
So for myself I use it at the Gym on the Treadmill and for Strength workout - Running (Park run and fun runs) - Broadcast my heart rate to my Garmin Edge when riding. On the occasion I have forgotten the edge I use it for tracking the ride.
It has access to other training features etc if you want to monitor them you can - If you are actually training you can use pace mode etc.
Oh as a smart watch as well I get notifications to the watch that are handy when I am with clients - You know for when thier time is up :)

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Unless you are "Multisport" or want an easy way to monitor heart rate you don't want one. I posted it up for people that might want one.
So for myself I use it at the Gym on the Treadmill and for Strength workout - Running (Park run and fun runs) - Broadcast my heart rate to my Garmin Edge when riding. On the occasion I have forgotten the edge I use it for tracking the ride.
It has access to other training features etc if you want to monitor them you can - If you are actually training you can use pace mode etc.
Oh as a smart watch as well I get notifications to the watch that are handy when I am with clients - You know for when thier time is up :)
I have, on more than one occasion, used the track back mode on my F5 to rescue my dumb arse, after going off-piste on a hike or two.

Coincidentally, my partner has threatened, on more than one occasion, to smash it with a hammer.

Not sure if related......

Been so long, but it's like falling off a bike...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Thanks. It really doesn't sound like it is for me.

slowmick

38-39"
These may be of interest to someone who like the Big S...

moorey

call me Mia
These may be of interest to someone who like the Big S...

Is that place legit? Would make a nice wife upgrade to never ride…