The stupid questions thread.

Switch

huskier headed gent
Hi Brains Trust, appreciate your input on something I am pondering.
I have a 2020 Marin Alpine Trail E1 coming soon (yes I know ebikes are bad) and it comes standard with a 29er 160mm RockShox 35 Gold RL fork and 150mm 27.5 rear.
On my current bike I am running a 2017 27.5 Rockshox Lyrik Solo AIr RC fork with 170mm Debonair upgrade that would be lucky to have 300km on it. Is it worth swapping over forks and running the Marin as a 27.5 instead of the mullet or is the Gold 35 now running the same technology and performance of an older Lyrik fork?
Trying to come to terms with the most expensive bike I have ever purchased having the lowest spec of any bike I have ever purchased.

Minlak

custom titis
I have a 2020 Marin Alpine Trail E1 coming soon (yes I know ebikes are bad) and it comes standard with a 29er 160mm RockShox 35 Gold RL fork and 150mm 27.5 rear.
On my current bike I am running a 2017 27.5 Rockshox Lyrik Solo AIr RC fork with 170mm Debonair upgrade that would be lucky to have 300km on it. Is it worth swapping over forks and running the Marin as a 27.5 instead of the mullet or is the Gold 35 now running the same technology and performance of an older Lyrik fork?
Trying to come to terms with the most expensive bike I have ever purchased having the lowest spec of any bike I have ever purchased.
Personally I would ride it and see if your happy then decide - We get very focused sometimes on the "Spec" and not the ride.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
But are your lyrics E rated?