TAS 26 inch tyres

Lucaw

Next in line
Item: 26 inch tires, must be between 2.25 and 2.5.
Willing to pay: no more than $25 per tyre.
Extra info: I only have dirt jump tyres left in my spares, so I need some other tyres for my next project. Any tyres considered (except xc)

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
or i can get $30 magic marys new from merlin
Plus a chunk of post.
Point being...why the hell wouldn’t you. You’ll get stung big post to Tas if they’re being posted. And then they’re used tyres anyway.

Lucaw

Next in line
Plus a chunk of post.
Point being...why the hell wouldn’t you. You’ll get stung big post to Tas if they’re being posted. And then they’re used tyres anyway.
but i did get brand new in packaging minions for $25 each second hand

moorey

call me Mia
You misunderstand his post. He doesn’t just want ‘some’26” tires. He wants ALL the 26” tires. ALL of them!
He’s a bit like you before you realised 27.5 tires weren’t the work of the devil.
They are. Less so than 29” though. I’d race 26” if the proper tyres were available :(

Mattyp

Cows go boing
You misunderstand his post. He doesn’t just want ‘some’26” tires. He wants ALL the 26” tires. ALL of them!
He’s a bit like you before you realised 27.5 tires weren’t the work of the devil.
I thought he just wanted all the ones he didn't have to look for himself?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They are. Less so than 29” though. I’d race 26” if the proper tyres were available :(
You've changed man. I was just about to throw some support to @Lucaw about your tyre wisdom...50 has changed you.

Buy those the tyres dude. Or others...in a big pile so you score free delivery. Life is ok short to be fucking around with shitty used tyres.

moorey

call me Mia
Buy those the tyres dude. Or others...in a big pile so you score free delivery. Life is ok short to be fucking around with shitty used tyres.
But he once got some cheaper, so he can’t pay more now.

I have a good 30 or so new dhf, dhr2, ss minions that no one is getting. Luca would be smart to do similar.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
She abs...well at least you have some abs. I don't have any abs.

I once got Schwalbe table tops for $16 a piece! With a Kevlar bead. Or the mighty DMR super moto digger for $20...oh the glory days. Fuck paying $41! What was I thinking.

I note that I also wasted money on some heavily discounted continental tyres...more than once. Beautiful tread and rubber, shit sidewalls every time. Yaw $9 buy beats mine though.