Deviate Highlander - more common around here than a Farkin Banshee

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
That's one step more involved than the Prime. Made with about ten parts in total. Including the bolts.

I may have to spread out riding the Highlander and have NO winter slop riding.

Who am I kidding? I'm going to be riding it with a HUGE smile on my face. I'll strip it down when the time comes...
Keep us updated on how it goes in the mud, I know the Druid has a few spots on the frame where goop causes an issue from what people have said on MTBR. Given the Scottish background for the Highlander you presume it will be a ok!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
He's usually not that coherent :rolleyes:
A fresh (10 months in Aus) Pomme at a party on Saturday night described my accent as Northern Irish with an Aussie twang... nobody ever said that before, maybe its the 20yr Aussie twang you hear :)

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Is there a FB group?
I think so, if I recall on the piece of paper that came with it there was an address for a private group. I'm not on Facebook so ignored it at the time, but would be good for someone on here to monitor in case of interesting developments.

ozzybmx

I think so, if I recall on the piece of paper that came with it there was an address for a private group. I'm not on Facebook so ignored it at the time, but would be good for someone on here to monitor in case of interesting developments.
You told me about this before, send it through and I'll join the club :rolleyes:

ozzybmx

Interesting that the BSA BB shell comes out and is located back in there with a flat section.

Now guess who has forgot to put Loctite 243 on their cable retaining clip bolts under the top tube ???? all 4 of us ?