There can only be one

Jpez

Down on the left!
Something you’d like to tell us? Don’t tell me there’s going to be five of these on the forum!
Haha. Yep. The Aussie distro has a frame in stock heavily discounted. But it’s bright yellow!
I’ve been agonising over it but I’m just not a yellow type of guy so going to preorder a black one for hopefully August delivery.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Haha. Yep. The Aussie distro has a frame in stock heavily discounted. But it’s bright yellow!
I’ve been agonising over it but I’m just not a yellow type of guy so going to preorder a black one for hopefully August delivery.
Go the yellow! They look sick. And it’s in stock and discounted aha

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
But like the Rev said to me they can be seen from lower orbit. It’s just not my style. I had a bright green Trek fuel and I hated it. I’d hate to buy this and not love it!
Feel your pain, my first Ripmo was the bright metallic blue and orange combo - and when they'd just been released. Felt like every second person was asking me about it and I just wanted to be left alone to gumby along in peace and quiet!

Last edited:

Jpez

Down on the left!
Feel your pain, my first Ripmo was the bright metallic blue and orange combo - and when they'd just been released. Felt like every second person was asking me about it and I just wanted to be left alone to gumby along in peace and quite!
That just doesn’t happen to me. I exude such a fuck off antisocial attitude no one comes near me no matter the colour of the bike!