Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I for one, fully support this arms race, and will initiate an amnesty on useless 108/203 rotors and pointless 2pot XT brakes.
You’re welcome
It isn't about making things that are practical and good solutions.

How do you expect to get on the cover of a MTB eMagazine without some sort of 'forward looking' ideas and a bunch of semi believable statistics that supports your new hobby horse?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I am happy to give any and all xt brakes a happy life, living the last of their days doing gentle rides around the soft paddocks rather than forcing them to endure fat man send fests until they die...

moorey

call me Mia
Quinn hasn't been bought up religious, but has started at a catholic secondary school this year. She was just telling me this morning that she learned yesterday that God and Jesus are different people. I briefly explained that christians/catholics believe Jesus is Gods son, and the immaculate conception etc. She reprimanded me that NO, Joseph is Jesus father, but Joseph's son was actually the one that got Mary pregnant, but they had to cover it up and pretend it was Joseph because of the scandal it would have caused. I went to correct her but she insisted her super religious teacher knows more than me.
Way too much to unpack there, and I prefer her version anyway.....but I look forward to her Semester 1 RE report.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Quinn hasn't been bought up religious, but has started at a catholic secondary school this year. She was just telling me this morning that she learned yesterday that God and Jesus are different people. I briefly explained that christians/catholics believe Jesus is Gods son, and the immaculate conception etc. She reprimanded me that NO, Joseph is Jesus father, but Joseph's son was actually the one that got Mary pregnant, but they had to cover it up and pretend it was Joseph because of the scandal it would have caused. I went to correct her but she insisted her super religious teacher knows more than me.
Way too much to unpack there, and I prefer her version anyway.....but I look forward to her Semester 1 RE report.
TL/DR: a whole bunch of religious shite with zero evidence is contradicted by a whole bunch of religious shite with zero evidence. Who knew.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Holy shit! I've heard some whack shit over the years, but not that one. It's nearly as good as George Carlin suggesting Joseph was just rubbing it out between her thighs.

Petero

Likes Dirt
Sounds like a Bible & Oedipus Rex mashup. Look forward to the movie.

This also makes me weep for my unborn children. These days teaching seems to be the backup option for arts failed alternate degree students who realised they need an income and have no interest or knowledge in education.

Last edited:

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Holy shit! I've heard some whack shit over the years, but not that one. It's nearly as good as George Carlin suggesting Joseph was just rubbing it out between her thighs.
The fact he played a Catholic cardinal in Dogma is one of the best things about the film, and there are so many in there