The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Me personally on of my favorites is Iron Tor in the Dial Range but other may not everyone's cup of tea.
That would be right up there near the pointy end of what I rode on this trip, aswell as some of the stuff I briefly rode up behind Cascades, wish the weather gods were nicer when I was in Hobart so I could have spent more time riding there.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
I'm yet to ride this one but keen to give it a crack.
Whether a trail is the "Best Trail in the Country" is pretty subjective. It all depends on what type of riding you like. I can see that riding it with a 170/160 enduro bike would be well over gunned.
Me personally on of my favorites is Iron Tor in the Dial Range but other may not everyone's cup of tea. I also really like the Snig track as it's a great technical climb but not that steep that you blow yourself up. My wife hates it as she spends more time pushing her bike than riding it.
Iron Tor rocks. If I had to nominate a favourite Tassie trail it would be right up there.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Iron Tor rocks. If I had to nominate a favourite Tassie trail it would be right up there.
Yep, it has everything a Blue/Black trail needs in my books. Rocks, drops, flow, speed and a few spicy bits to keep you on your toes. I wish Next Level MTB had the opportunity to build more trails about the place. The did Cliffhanger in the Meehan too which is one of my favorite Meehan trails.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Agree with all them ^^^^^^ Iron Tor is the shizz.

Will definitely set aside time next trip to check out Cliffhanger.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Jerry's gonna Jerry wherever Jerry wants...you could put a green run down from the black stump if you want, Jerry didn't ride up there to come down the pussy line! It's send time!

Jerry is the same whether it is dirt or snow. They come to fuck good things up that they have no business being on.