What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
In his defence, MTB is off topic here though.
PS, gutted you missed MB, mate. I'm still buzzing.
Yeah it looked like an awesome race! Props to Felix for the P3. Shame to have missed it but it would have been the 6th consecutive weekend away, was maybe pushing it a bit :p I'll be there for Nailcan provided I can get a spot.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I can't tell if the above is about you and a justification for never reaching full potential?
I'm not totally disagreeing with you. maybe you forget what I do for a crust, but I've commented many times over the years that you're a glass 1/2 empty kinda guy. Some days I think I overestimate how much is in your glass.
Hell! I’m a glass half empty sort of guy. For @Haakon there simply is no glass!

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah it looked like an awesome race! Props to Felix for the P3. Shame to have missed it but it would have been the 6th consecutive weekend away, was maybe pushing it a bit :p I'll be there for Nailcan provided I can get a spot.
6, 7, meh....what’s one more :p
Yeah, busy time. Had 3 races out of last 4 weeks, now have 6 coming up in the next 8 weeks. Loving being back in the swing of the racing season, but it does start to get a bit flat out.

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
How about tractors with square wheels?

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
Better than kids.
FFS, we're talking about kids here. And kids working their arses off that will never get much attention for it, unlike those taking up mainstream sports. You could be the 20th best footballer in aus, and make the papers, news and celebrity TV shows on a daily basis. Ask the man on the street who Sam Hill, Tracey Hannah or Troy Brosnan are, and they will scratch their heads.
If every person knew about sam hill, tracey hannah etc could you imagine how many more shitty flow trails there'd be? They'd all be built to some shithouse IMBA sustainability matrix that you could ride on yaw bmx. Every trail needs a death double with a shark pit in the middle. Commit or die.

If they want recognition get them into road, or accept they need to do team sports. (But if they are doing sport for recognition I suspect they are missing the point of riding bikes.)

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
The side step to try Michelin was carried out today, cant ride yet to test any of them out due to a knee op but at least I can walk now and all the swelling has gone, which is good.

Very surprised at the beefy knobs on the Wild AM2's, pictures dont do them justice.

FS got Wild enduros, HT got Wild AM2's.
Grip for days. I have the Wild Enduros on one bike, and there are sections of trails that I have only managed with these tyres.

moorey

call me Mia
If they want recognition get them into road, or accept they need to do team sports. (But if they are doing sport for recognition I suspect they are missing the point of riding bikes.)
I don’t know anyone riding MTB’s for the recognition...aside from a glut of instaflogs and professional YouTubers.
This argument (for me anyway) has only ever been about the assumption that a kid who is a dead set legend both on and off the bike, HAS to come from a background of privilege, and even if they have, that’s automatically a negative thing and they need to be taken down a peg.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
After lending my Xc big out to one of my friends, I decided that I needed to start building a new commuterView attachment 374304
I've never seen clear brake lines...tell me more?

I don’t know anyone riding MTB’s for the recognition...aside from a glut of instaflogs and professional YouTubers.

This argument (for me anyway) has only ever been about the assumption that a kid who is a dead set legend both on and off the bike, HAS to come from a background of privilege, and even if they have, that’s automatically a negative thing and they need to be taken down a peg.

Let the poppy harvest begin!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They are brake forces ones, they have a composite lever and a cnc’d calliper. I’ll sell them to you if you interested
Thanks, but I don't require brakes at the moment. But it is a sweet look. I wager it looks shit when the fluid is filled with spooge and air though.