Bargain buys thread

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
FML, these helmet on M/L are oval AF that pinches my head on top of the ears. S/M on Fox fit fine tho :mad:
This 100%. Mine arrived yesterday and bloody hell it's not that comfy, sits really high and seems really flat in the top inside so rubs on the crown of my head. My Fox Flux's have all been really comfortable as well as my Giro Switchblade, only helmet I've has an issue with is a IXS thing that's really narrow. I got one for the boss of the house as well and she loves it...

Litenbror

Eats Squid
This 100%. Mine arrived yesterday and bloody hell it's not that comfy, sits really high and seems really flat in the top inside so rubs on the crown of my head. My Fox Flux's have all been really comfortable as well as my Giro Switchblade, only helmet I've has an issue with is a IXS thing that's really narrow. I got one for the boss of the house as well and she loves it...

Huh got mine the other day and it's the best fitting helmet I've ever had, everyone has a different shaped noggen I guess.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
No - That's hot AF and spec is good for price. Good price for what it buys vs completes - even better given the cost of all those parts separately in covid times.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Am I losing it to think this is a bit of a bargain? Local dude, builds top shelf bikes for the fun, sells them off.
Considering what $7k buys off the shelf, I thinks it’s a ripper.
Nah mate that's a rip, you could buy this 5 year old Bronson for that much.

That Pyga is sick, I thought the same.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Am I losing it to think this is a bit of a bargain? Local dude, builds top shelf bikes for the fun, sells them off.
Considering what $7k buys off the shelf, I thinks it’s a ripper.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/866725006674565/permalink/4432922123388151/
View attachment 374103
Nice. It is nOT bargain if it is outside my budget. This is just a tease. I Must find way to increase budget.
My first reaction was what kind of weirdo build this and does not ride it.

moorey

call me Mia
Nice. It is nOT bargain if it is outside my budget. This is just a tease. I Must find way to increase budget.
My first reaction was what kind of weirdo build this and does not ride it.
He describes it as a kind of therapeutic process for him. I couldn’t do it.