R.I.P. Prince Philip @ 99

moorey

call me Mia
Not at all but you have said your piece in a couple of places. And I think you are being ridiculous suggesting PP is worse than the Trump.
Trump has done and continues to do horrific things. The attitudes and actions of the British Monarch over the centuries have done far worse, and he embodied that tradition and seemed to revel in it.

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Trump has done and continues to do horrific things. The additives and actions of the British Monarch over the centuries have done far worse, and he embodied that tradition and seemed to revel in it.
Ah so it is all of them not just the recent most dead one...

moorey

call me Mia
Ah so it is all of them not just the recent most dead one...
Not true. He was by far the worst in a long time. Elizabeth it mostly a gracious and benevolent human. Charles is just a kook. Elizabeth knows the monarchy is irrelevant and largely doomed after she’s gone. The rest of them really don’t seem interested in it continuing.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
If you aren't a fan then don't switch on commercial TV.

The amount of wall to wall coverage would rival what you think would happen if they covered Jesus rising.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Doubt that. Limited to 30 people due to COVID and in line with his wishes not to make a fuss.
How much does it cost to televise a funeral worldwide, security for 30 royals, roads being blocked off, plus all their custom made frocks and probably about another 1000 things we don't know about?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Was he one of the sixth lords or one of the Jedi masters, hard to keep track with all those star wars movies!
edit: found it, emperor palpatine...he played the part well
I thought he was this dude? Or maybe he played both

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk