Little Things You Hate

cammas

Seamstress
Ahhhh grumpy old men. That must have been some fight to see!
Looks like there is video footage somewhere which may turn up but it’s not looking good for the mountain biker, the below updated article says he has nerve damage in his arm and a loss of feeling, looks like he was getting granny bashed as well as they were pulling at his helmet.
Like old folks say “back in my day we had to.......”, by the looks of it this poor bugger ran into group who were into mob violence back their day.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Looks like there is video footage somewhere which may turn up but it’s not looking good for the mountain biker, the below updated article says he has nerve damage in his arm and a loss of feeling, looks like he was getting granny bashed as well as they were pulling at his helmet.
Like old folks say “back in my day we had to.......”, by the looks of it this poor bugger ran into group who were into mob violence back their day.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Making yourself that life saving cup of coffee in the morning. Finally getting to sit down and drink it because the 6 year old woke up and won’t shut up. ahh. slurp it and wtf?? It’s cold?!?
I put the milk in the jug but forgot to froth and heat it. The kid often wakes up when I grind the beans so she kind of ruins the zen moment of making that cuppa and drink. Blah blah blah.

god bless her annoying little heart!

Minlak

custom titis
Making yourself that life saving cup of coffee in the morning. Finally getting to sit down and drink it because the 6 year old woke up and won’t shut up. ahh. slurp it and wtf?? It’s cold?!?
I put the milk in the jug but forgot to froth and heat it. The kid often wakes up when I grind the beans so she kind of ruins the zen moment of making that cuppa and drink. Blah blah blah.

god bless her annoying little heart!
So you wake her up grinding beans and she is the annoying one?

Jpez

Down on the left!
So you wake her up grinding beans and she is the annoying one?
We had a discussion when she was born. The deal was she is supposed to live around us and our needs not the other way around. I said no boob milk unless she agreed.
Hasn’t quite worked out like that though.
Also turns out I’m the one that’s gotten little to no boob since she was born!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
We had a discussion when she was born. The deal was she is supposed to live around us and our needs not the other way around. I said no boob milk unless she agreed.
Hasn’t quite worked out like that though.
Also turns out I’m the one that’s gotten little to no boob since she was born!
This isn't painting an inspiring picture of parenthood.