Little Things You Hate

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Market Town...but now I know another venue to check out, thanks
Haven’t tried Market Town but Main Rd Cardiff beats Charlestown, Boolaroo, East Maitland and the Cardiff Woolies car park Bahn Mi, hands down. Closest was Eight Bulls before the original owners moved on.

edit: I forgot the best thing about Cardiff is they have roast pork with crackling instead of the usual trio of pork cold cuts

Last edited:

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Haven’t tried Market Town but Main Rd Cardiff beats Charlestown, Boolaroo, East Maitland and the Cardiff Woolies car park Bahn Mi, hands down. Closest was Eight Bulls before the original owners moved on.

edit: I forgot the best thing about Cardiff is they have roast pork with crackling instead of the usual trio of pork cold cuts
Yep, sounds similar to Market Town.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Started getting the sniffles yesterday so cut my long weekend short, was the first time I've been to falls in 2 1/2 years. miserable 6 hour drive home after one short and average days shuttling, but it seemed like a better option than spreading my germs around the next day and driving home feeling even worse. Woke up this morning feeling just peachy

Wifey thought she'd take advantage of me being home early and went out for a ride with her buddies, currently waiting for an ambulance because she stacked and can't walk with the pain in her hip.

I'll probably run over John Wick's dog on the way to the hospital

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Started getting the sniffles yesterday so cut my long weekend short, was the first time I've been to falls in 2 1/2 years. miserable 6 hour drive home after one short and average days shuttling, but it seemed like a better option than spreading my germs around the next day and driving home feeling even worse. Woke up this morning feeling just peachy

Wifey thought she'd take advantage of me being home early and went out for a ride with her buddies, currently waiting for an ambulance because she stacked and can't walk with the pain in her hip.

Geezus dude... What a shocker. :(

All the best to the missus, hopefully it's just something muscular.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Ouch...you guys aren't having a good weekend. Best of luck.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland

Man that's a shithouse run you've had.

Hope the Missus is alright

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click

Wait, what?! :oops: Hope she's ok

slowmick

38-39"
goodness Planko - you weekend went downhill quicker than that Icarus movie. I hope the whole family is up and dancing again for Easter Monday.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Thanks for all the concern boys and girls, feeling the love

She's all good-ish. Scans all done and cleared of any breaks so I got to taker her home about 10 last night

She landed hard on her hip, tried to get out but couldn't weight bear or ride. She was about as far away from any firetrails as you could get at Silvan too, so was a mini operation to get her out. She's a touch embarrassed at how much was needed to get her to a hospital

link1896

Mr Greenfield

She's all good-ish. Scans all done and cleared of any breaks so I got to taker her home about 10 last night

She landed hard on her hip, tried to get out but couldn't weight bear or ride. She was about as far away from any firetrails as you could get at Silvan too, so was a mini operation to get her out. She's a touch embarrassed at how much was needed to get her to a hospital

Good to hear it’s ended well.

Staying on the couch is worse then falling off a bike. I’ll take concussion, broken bones, pain, long healing times over not riding any day.

Of course sharing the photo helps......

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click

Clearly she sacrificed herself to save the bike (the bike is ok?)
Good to know they took it seriously and got her out safely.