Little Things You Hate

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thank you @The Reverend, you saved my Easter riding, wont be fresh on an unridden bike or delayed building it :)

I sent an email to Deviate and to Invisitape UK asking for the Highlander mudmap this afternoon, none have replied as yet so without your help, I would be sitting here with a naked frame.

Worked out well, got it fully invisitaped and the bike built to a sit on level, wheels, forks, shock, seat and post, bars and stem as I was a little worried for about the sizing. Feels like Med was spot on.

Tape went on well too, the heat gun was invaluable in drying the film and making it stick.

View attachment 373691

View attachment 373692

View attachment 373693

View attachment 373694
Happy to help. It looks great! Well done on the finish.

Get it built so we can fawn over it!

MasterOfReality

After forever
Its end of month, which means my lawyer's bill is coming :oops:

Had a dispute over a services agreement with one of my clients which has turned into a on/off 6 month legal argument, the client has recently backed down after the firm's owner stepped in and hauled them over the coals. Haven't seen a bill for quite a few months and my lawyer has said now that the matter is resolved he will finalise the account for this job.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Its end of month, which means my lawyer's bill is coming :oops:

Had a dispute over a services agreement with one of my clients which has turned into a on/off 6 month legal argument, the client has recently backed down after the firm's owner stepped in and hauled them over the coals. Haven't seen a bill for quite a few months and my lawyer has said now that the matter is resolved he will finalise the account for this job.
Forward costs to the client if they were in error.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I'm sure said lawyer would be more than willing to assist with that, for a reasonable fee of course.

Most lawyers are actually decent people. If you didn't just spit your coffee out reading that, then you mustn't know many lawyers.
But some of them can be very odd.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

MasterOfReality

After forever
Forward costs to the client if they were in error.
I would if I could!

I'm the one that took exception with the agreement, it hasn't soured the relationship as I'm still doing work for them on a temporary arrangement whilst this is sorted. Its a lucrative contract so at least its money well spent and it also ensures I don't loose everything if something goes pear shaped.

That aside, its the shock of getting their invoice because now my working life is purely based on $/hr, every bill I get I automatically calculate how many hours I would need to work to pay it haha.

I thought my hourly rates were good, I'm clearly in the wrong game!

cammas

Seamstress
Most lawyers are actually decent people.
If you didn't just spit your coffee out reading that, then you mustn't know many lawyers.
Yeah the bloke I know who is lawyer in Ballarat as a public defender, so mouth is pretty much trash, if you didn’t know him you would think he’s an arsehole and if you do know him you know he’s a funny arsehole. Either way he’s a lawyer.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
cockheads
Not even the young and stupid.

The Sheriff's report contains two separate versions of what happened next, one from the 69-year-old hiker named Dake Traphagen and the other from the unnamed 66-year-old mountain biker.

The hiker began hitting him and everyone was yelling for him to get off of the man. He then noticed that it wasn’t hitting, but that the hiker had a knife and was stabbing him in the arm and the leg.