The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Minister for Women (NB conspicuously absent at March4Justice rally at parliament house Canberra)
defends ANDREW LAMING - known scumbag, and about to hopefully be prosecuted and thrown the fuck out of parliament.
Really?? REALLY?!?!?! For Fucks Sake, if you didn't realize that the LNP were a bunch of evil soulless shitstains whose primary concern FAR above all else, is to hang onto power at ALL COSTS, then this should be a pivotal moment for you.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Just wondering, are there any LNP voters here on Rotorburn that are still planning to vote LNP at the next federal election?
Yes and no. But the appeal started waning before ScoMo. Hockey's dare to GM that killed Holden (and by association the Australian car industry) didn't help, but the 2014 Budget was just a fucking joke. Hope was raised with Turnbull, but... yeah.

Actually I don't think I even voted LNP in 2018, just preferenced them favourably from memory.
Similar.... My parents never indoctrinated me to vote any particular way, but subconciously their attitudes leant toward LNP. I still hold a slight tilt that way, but I really don't like any of them; the minors are all a bunch of narrow-minded crackpots, most of them even further Right than the current LNP.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
You can all calm down. Scotty has it sorted. We're going to hit net zero emissions by 2050 using the animal spirits of capitalism.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk