Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I saw the other day that Schwalbe have designated certain tyre models to be “ebike compatible up to 25kh/h” and “ebike compatible to 45km/h” - wtf?
Other countries have legal 'speed-pedelecs' where they assist to 45kph, perfect for commuting.

Australia has refused to adopt the speed pedelec.

The 350w Speed Pedelecs get registered and in other countries with no mandatory helmet laws, helmets are mandatory on them, basically they treat them like mopeds.

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Other countries have legal 'speed-pedelecs' where they assist to 45kph, perfect for commuting.

Australia has refused to adopt the speed pedelec.

The 350w Speed Pedelecs get registered and in other countries with no mandatory helmet laws, helmets are mandatory on them, basically they treat them like mopeds.
hey hey, get back to work on the bike, we want pics

ozzybmx

you;re on here whilst working to a deadline :rolleyes::oops:, anyway what u studying?
TAE40116 - Level 4 Trainer and Assessor, they said before I started that it would take about 20hrs a week of our own time.

I thought pfftt... 20 hours is for stupid people.

I spend 20hrs a week of my own time (some in work), the people who dont 'get it' as easily as I do are spending 40hrs or more of their own time working on it every week.

My class started with 28 people in Feb 2020, we now have 7 left, a few deferred, most packed it in. My employer is paying me to go, paying the fees and reimbursing me for costs incurred.

It will be the last schooling I ever do. It wasn't hard, just shit loads of work and time consuming.

There will be beers galore all Easter :p

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
TAE40116 - Level 4 Trainer and Assessor, they said before I started that it would take about 20hrs a week of our own time.

I thought pfftt... 20 hours is for stupid people.

I spend 20hrs a week of my own time (some in work), the people who dont 'get it' as easily as I do are spending 40hrs or more of their own time working on it every week.

My class started with 28 people in Feb 2020, we now have 7 left, a few deferred, most packed it in. My employer is paying me to go, paying the fees and reimbursing me for costs incurred.

It will be the last schooling I ever do. It wasn't hard, just shit loads of work and time consuming.

There will be beers galore all Easter :p
That's all well and good. What interests me is how you managed to wrangle a house in Melrose, dozens of beers, and a Highlander as 'costs incurred?

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

That's all well and good. What interests me is how you managed to wrangle a house in Melrose, dozens of beers, and a Highlander as 'costs incurred?
Beer is answer, #1 rule - never claim alcohol, it's like a red rag to a bull as its always questioned ;)