The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea

Not only was Andrew Laming MP BULLYING women on Facebook, he Also STALKED ONE OF THEM.
An apology from that shitstain doesn't begin to be adequate for his criminal behaviour.

I see that the cowardly little turd turned off comments (and deleted the MANY rage comments) on his FB page today, just like ALLEGED RAPIST CHRISTIAN PORTER did.
#LNPshitstain

Last edited:

ForkinGreat

#ScrotuMo's latest shart re backgrounding Brittany Higgins' family and partner to the media.

(essentially.. No-one complained to my chief of staff Phil Gaetjens, who has done such a great job of obstructing, and stonewalling Senate Estimates committees on what the fuck actually went on re the alleged RAPE of Brittany Higgins in a cabinet ministers office in parliament house, and why the fuck there was a situation with an unconsious naked woman, and a man who left the building in a screaming hurry, where the cops should have been called immediately, but Parliament house security are told to back the fuck off and turn a blind eye when they see anything even remotely dodgy)

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I still find it strange they were let inside the building at those early hours when she was clearly intoxicated. The culture must be so bad there that security are so far removed from questioning anything that goes on. It must be party central by night.
Contrast that to when they banned people rolling down the grass hill because that was too much of security risk.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I still find it strange they were let inside the building at those early hours when she was clearly intoxicated. The culture must be so bad there that security are so far removed from questioning anything that goes on. It must be party central by night.
Contrast that to when they banned people rolling down the grass hill because that was too much of security risk.
I heard a guy on the radio talking about when he worked at Parliament House as an intern. He said it wasn’t at all unusual for people to be different stages of drunk at all hours of the day.
Sounds like a fine place to work.
Somehow I think our elected representatives aren’t taking their positions of power seriously.

ForkinGreat

I heard a guy on the radio talking about when he worked at Parliament House as an intern. He said it wasn’t at all unusual for people to be different stages of drunk at all hours of the day.
Sounds like a fine place to work.
Somehow I think our elected representatives aren’t taking their positions of power seriously.
Oh, they take the power seriously, they just don't feel any duty of accountability and responsibility to the People of Australia.

Flow-Rider

Burner
It was a bit strange, but then you got to think of the risk or liability of leaving someone heavily intoxicated in a cab with a stranger while you ducked into an office. There were reports in the news of sex workers going in there too, so it was party central alright.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
It was a bit strange, but then you got to think of the risk or liability of leaving someone heavily intoxicated in a cab with a stranger while you ducked into an office. There were reports in the news of sex workers going in there too, so it was party central alright.
That doesn't surprise me at all. Governments fuck up so often they would obviously need help.

ForkinGreat

The Perpertrators of Sexual Assault are more often the people the victim knows.....

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
while you ducked into an office.
Honestly, there’s just no way a staffer should be allowed to duck into Parliament House at 2am, pissed or not. Speaking of workplace culture, if going into the office in the middle of the night in all states to collect ministerial documents etc is standard practice to the point that security just shrugs then the whole place needs a clean out. What a farce.

ForkinGreat

The Cancerous Rectal Polyp - previously known as the mp for Bowman....
isn't even sorry, just sorry it was called out.

But the under-fire MP for Bowman has now claimed that he didn’t even know what he was apologising for, in a Facebook exchange accompanied by a string of laughing face emojis.
“I’m actually surprised by the response — not as good as skulling (beer) though,” he wrote.
Mr Laming also suggested his forced apology — demanded by the Prime Minister — was only necessary because of the current outrage over the treatment of women.
“In this climate — I willingly apologise — I didn’t even know what for at 4pm when I did it,’’ he said.

Flow-Rider

Burner
The Perpertrators of Sexual Assault are more often the people the victim knows.....

Not always, heaps of reported Uber and cab driver sexual assaults around these days. You wouldn't generally expect a work peer that holds such a high position in law to do such an act, you'd feel more safe around that person than a stranger.
It doesn't really matter why or how Brittany got into Canberra house, you don't force yourself onto someone that's drunk or passed out and you don't keep on going in the act if someone says "no", that type of shit is just wrong.