Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I feel like being a douche on pretty much every ad when someone tries to see a frame or bike at near full RRP to remind people that most bike warranties aren't transferrable.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
'Sallright - you save a fortune elsewhere on Alibabaexpressbay.
'ready got the one I needed ;)

For a bit of a lookey, I added max last Friday, it let me add 150 of them 3 minutes after the 'In stock' notification, before saying they did not have the stock, now lets me add 113 before saying the number requested is not available.

So it looks like they have only sold 37 of the 150 before jacking covid tax in there.

PJO

in me vL comy
'ready got the one I needed ;)

For a bit of a lookey, I added max last Friday, it let me add 150 of them 3 minutes after the 'In stock' notification, before saying they did not have the stock, now lets me add 113 before saying the number requested is not available.

So it looks like they have only sold 37 of the 150 before jacking covid tax in there.
Wait a minute. So you sit there and play add the derailleur to the basket until you can add no more?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Wait a minute. So you sit there and play add the derailleur to the basket until you can add no more?
Those night shifts can be long......
Sadly in this case, yes.

Pushys have a live basket and it tells you when you have added too many.

Added them in blocks of 50 :)

Purely out of curiosity as these have been out of stock worldwide for few months.

Reactions: PJO