The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Monday - amongst other things...it was discovered that #ScrotuMo lied to parliament about the Brittany Higgins investigation.
Phil Gaetjens tried to bullshit the Senate Estimates committee by saying that investigation paused, FOR WEEKS, due to advice by AFP commissioner.
unfortunately for him, and #ScrotuMo , the AFP were giving evidence at another senate estimates committee and said that wasn't the case.

Today

Last edited:

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Monday - amongst other things...it was discovered that #ScrotuMo lied to parliament about the Brittany Higgins investigation.
Phil Gaetjens tried to bullshit the Senate Estimates committee by saying that investigation paused, FOR WEEKS, due to advice by AFP commissioner.
unfortunately for him, and #ScrotuMo , the AFP were giving evidence at another senate estimates committee and said that wasn't the case.

Today
Can we just throw these chunts to the dingos now please?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Of course China are not doing it because they are being generous. But it does benefit the locals. Even if they are on foot, using horses and carts paved roads mean they have all weather access between towns and villages. China will want their pound of flesh but there is benefit overall. Western countries didnt even try to disguise the rape. New road from the airport/dock to the mine and fuck all else.

Flow-Rider

Burner
They are not sharing their wealth- the infrastructure is usually not needed by the country and is used for Chinese interests.
Here I was thinking they were really kind and strategically placing themselves in other countries. ;) This is the end result of starving off smaller economies.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
The ol' looking like you've done something, without really doing anything...
It takes a bit of heat out of the situation. Plus Reynolds needing so much time off currently is pretty compelling evidence that she's not up to the job right now, particularly for such an important portfolio.

I had a chuckle at this from the ABC:

Porter is set to remain Industrial Relations Minister, but lose the title of Attorney-General given the conflicts of interest involved in the first law officer mounting action against the ABC in the Federal Court.

Duh

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Yeah, but without doing anything to address the cause of the issue. Announce an independent inquiry, they'd have my attention... But this achieves nothing other than making it look like they're doing something.
pretty much. #ScrotuMo and the LNP are like a conman fooling passers by on betting where the ball is under one of 3 cups, except the cups seem to be transparent now, and we can see the con for what it is,
and with each passing day #ScrotuMo and the LNP are more desperate to convince us that everything's ok. Meanwhile, the media sense blood in the water, and the contenders for the pm's job are circling.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
What I don't get is why women, who are the majority, don't punish the fuck out of candidates at the polling booth. If women voted as a bloc, it would be a piece of piss to launch a new party and wipe the floor with the incumbents.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Internalised misogyny. Unfortunately it's a powerful force.