Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
If you do @damo666 will give you a solid talking too.
I was gonna go right ahead and post it here but figured I could try nicely suggesting that it was off by about a thousand or so $.

Funniest part about mine was it sitting around for 6 months at $4500 then $4200 before dropping to $3800 and me negotiating $3700. Seller provided receipts totalling ~$6.5k, as he got the frame for half price as a run out. Ah the good ole days of half price frames that didn't sell!

Litenbror

Eats Squid
I was gonna go right ahead and post it here but figured I could try nicely suggesting that it was off by about a thousand or so $.

Funniest part about mine was it sitting around for 6 months at $4500 then $4200 before dropping to $3800 and me negotiating $3700. Seller provided receipts totalling ~$6.5k, as he got the frame for half price as a run out. Ah the good ole days of half price frames that didn't sell!
Market is a mess at the moment, honestly people should get what they can for their bike it's theirs to sell. Also recognise places like RB are not the place to put a COVID tax if you don't want some ribbing.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm looking at a motorcycle ( not an e-mtb ya clowns ! ) 7 yrs old - $998.00 less than a brand new one .
Challenge is - no brand new ones for 3-4 months .

Its not just push bikes - the supply chain is stretched over the .75 in all areas .

So yeah @Litenbror is right on - if you can get the big bucks !

Anyone want a Fatbike , or a path bike , or an 80 roady - i've got gold in the shed

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Market is a mess at the moment, honestly people should get what they can for their bike it's theirs to sell. Also recognise places like RB are not the place to put a COVID tax if you don't want some ribbing.
Yep. I've been selling stuff on here for a discount compared to FB Marketplace / Scumtree for a while now, because selling stuff on here is nice and painless and selling stuff on FB makes me want to burn things, so they get a dickhead tax.

damo666

Likes Dirt
If you do @damo666 will give you a solid talking too.
Arrghhh, the Stromlo massive are ganging up on me! ( ).

I’m not saying the price is reasonable, but I thought general forum etiquette was not to rag on For Sale posts, regardless of how optimistic they are.

Clearly I’m wrong. I’ll crawl back into my hole now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scotty T

Walks the walk

I’m not saying the price is reasonable, but I thought general forum etiquette was not to rag on For Sale posts, regardless of how optimistic they are.

Yeah I usually don't comment and tried not to rag on the listing as such, but I'd fully expect people to give me some shit listing my bike at a rather high price, especially now we all know exactly what I paid :D

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Yeah I usually don't comment and tried not to rag on the listing as such, but I'd fully expect people to give me some shit listing my bike at a rather high price, especially now we all know exactly what I paid :D
Crazy huh. I bought a 2015 (V1) 5010 in mid 2018 for $2500, struggled to sell the frame 6 months later for $900. Here we are 2+ years later and V1 5010s and Bronsons are popping up at literally twice the price.

I know we're just rehashing the same conversation we've been having for the last 8 months but still blows my mind. Maybe I'm still dirty about selling my Nomad at the start of COVID now I know I could have waited 3 months and sold it for $2k more :p

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Crazy huh. I bought a 2015 (V1) 5010 in mid 2018 for $2500, struggled to sell the frame 6 months later for $900. Here we are 2+ years later and V1 5010s and Bronsons are popping up at literally twice the price.

I know we're just rehashing the same conversation we've been having for the last 8 months but still blows my mind. Maybe I'm still dirty about selling my Nomad at the start of COVID now I know I could have waited 3 months and sold it for $2k more :p
Their new bikes are going up in price too...

bear the bear

Is a real bear
I posted this in another thread, but this isn't going away anytime soon. I have spent the last two weeks hunting for parts for the wife's gravel bike, finally found them today out of Canada (no luck Facebook, eBay, and the first 6 pages of google searching). My mate was in the lbs today, cant get a number of specific Shimano parts. I have also been told to start stocking up on tires (think toilet paper panic) due to tires going to bike manufactureers and not retail

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
are you a Terry Fuckwitt man or a Biffa Bacon man?.....Cedric Soft perhaps!
Terry fuckwitt was pretty good, it was all a bit of a laugh comic, even the fat sluts. Can you imagine covid transmission with the amount of people in the same workplace that read the same comics, magazines or papers back in the day :D

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If the forum was filled with civil people, maybe...but this forum is filled with cunts! There's no escaping their wrath.