Some useful 3D printed parts, tools and accessories

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hmm. I like the look of the High Above version, I reckon I could model something like that & 3D print. Might have a go later.
I'm a keen and interested onlooker.
I think the High Above and 76 Projects version are very similar

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Could you take to an old bidon cage with a hacksaw?
Space it out from the frame with a washer or two?
The bent alloy tubing ones would be pretty ideal to then use a backcountry strap/toe strap/voile strap

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
V1 , not yet printed but I think it should be functional. Elevated "wings" for the straps will require support material which i'm not overly keen on, it does look more elegant though.
I printed a holder for my OneUp EDC pump the other day and had the same dilemma as you but found that if I made it wide enough as the curve of the top tube fell away it was enough to slip some o-rings on.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well seems to work alright, got rid of the wings so can print without support material. Looking at how it sits attached to the underside of a top/downtube, I think a curved base might not be a bad idea.. being 3D printed though, a curved/raised base is less than desirable for ease of printing.

Definitely the new home of my Co2/dynaplug.

Unreal.

If you need a test pilot, I'm happy to send cash your way
Can do, shoot me a message if you'd like one, real world test pilots probably not a bad idea!

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Hello all you printing champs.

Just wondering if anyone may be able to print me a couple of these if possible?

If someone could, let me know the cost and I'll sort you out no worries! Thanks.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Hello all you printing champs.

Just wondering if anyone may be able to print me a couple of these if possible?

If someone could, let me know the cost and I'll sort you out no worries! Thanks.
Can do

$0 but you'll have to wait till I finish printing the golden goat race medals...

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

greendream

Likes Bikes
hey plankosarus,
is it possible to create an adapter to convert a park tool BBT9 (16-notch 44mm) to SRAM DUB (12 notch 46mm) BB tool? or have you printing boys already come up with a similar application?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
hey plankosarus,
is it possible to create an adapter to convert a park tool BBT9 (16-notch 44mm) to SRAM DUB (12 notch 46mm) BB tool? or have you printing boys already come up with a similar application?
If it was an adapter to size it down it might work, but I don't think it'll work as well embiggening it.

There's a few standalone dub BB tools on thingyverse, I can print one of those and see how you go? I'm not sure it'd have the strength needed for a BB, possibly a bit much for my ABS plastic (maybe one of the reinforced nylons might be strong enough, I havnt gone down that rabbit hole yet though)

greendream

Likes Bikes
If it was an adapter to size it down it might work, but I don't think it'll work as well embiggening it.

There's a few standalone dub BB tools on thingyverse, I can print one of those and see how you go? I'm not sure it'd have the strength needed for a BB, possibly a bit much for my ABS plastic (maybe one of the reinforced nylons might be strong enough, I havnt gone down that rabbit hole yet though)

thanks mate. I thought that could have been the case. Don't go to any trouble, i'll pick up a proper metal version in due course. The BB hasn't been out since new so may prove to be quite tight?