New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah it's ripping my balls out, I've test ridden the bike but we've decided to wait until that special day to really give it a thrashing.
What frame did you use? Or are you going to serve up blue balls and froth as well?

I've got a lot of horn for this place!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
#Me Too

Commencal Clash. Built it from the frame up. Marzocci Bomber Cr shock and Z1 Coil forks. It's super plush, all gold and Liberace'd up. Matchy matchy. Pics soon.
Sounds pretty hot, but not very "park". I eagerly await the pyr!

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds pretty hot, but not very "park". I eagerly await the pyr!
Mate it's totally Park. 180mm front, 165mm rear sending machine!!!! It's def not a DJer as I am retarded at that shit, although I do have an old STP that's still mint lurking in the garage also for when this place finally opens. I'm so excited.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Mate it's totally Park. 180mm front, 165mm rear sending machine!!!! It's def not a DJer as I am retarded at that shit, although I do have an old STP that's still mint lurking in the garage also for when this place finally opens. I'm so excited.
Send that STP down mill creek, then work your way up to the bowl at greenhills skate park. You'll either be killin it or injured in no time!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sounds like another xc bike

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Send that STP down mill creek, then work your way up to the bowl at greenhills skate park. You'll either be killin it or injured in no time!
I can already ride the bowl at Greenhills and air it out a little but no tricks yet. Am thinking of sessioning a few of the jumps at Mill to learn a Tobogan then a suicide no hander!! It freaks me out taking a hand off the bar though.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I can already ride the bowl at Greenhills and air it out a little but no tricks yet. Am thinking of sessioning a few of the jumps at Mill to learn a Tobogan then a suicide no hander!! It freaks me out taking a hand off the bar though.
Yeah it’s about gnarly first couple of times. Cheeky tobogans are stupid fun though.
That step up at the end is where I’d go to learn.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Bare creek has undergone a social media shutdown. Apparently to many spoilt adults couldn’t take it that the park is not open yet, but didn’t like that the builders, mtb media and friends have been testing the facility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Bare creek has undergone a social media shutdown. Apparently to many spoilt adults couldn’t take it that the park is not open yet, but didn’t like that the builders, mtb media and friends have been testing the facility.

The optimist in me hoped for more, but the cynic in me knows better...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I'm not near it, so not all frothed up about it. From a devil's advocate point of view - it might be a good thing that the opening is delayed. It seems trails are often opened when they are just freshly finished. A heap of people turn up on the opening weekend and they're blown to shit in a day. Maybe it's not a bad thing they have a chance to bed in more ready for long term use?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

That is dissapointing

Flow-Rider

Burner
I'm not near it, so not all frothed up about it. From a devil's advocate point of view - it might be a good thing that the opening is delayed. It seems trails are often opened when they are just freshly finished. A heap of people turn up on the opening weekend and they're blown to shit in a day. Maybe it's not a bad thing they have a chance to bed in more ready for long term use?
They usually get ridden before they're finished here and the hardening agent needs to be reapplied.