AM F**K carbon.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Been a long time since a fresh build, longest since I was 15 actually. Been well over a year since the last, and no wheels since early in the year.

Frame: Last Glen mx v2 raw large
Fork: Manitou mezzer 160mm
Shock: XF vector hlr with sprindex coil and enduro needle bearings
Brakes: Hope tech e4 with Stan Ti pimp kit
Rotor: Meijun 203/180mm floating black with orange rotor bolts
Cassette: ztto 11-46 v3
Chain: sumc 11speed
Headset: canecreek
Derailleur: Box 1 long cage
Shifter: Box 1
Stem: Dartmoor shorty Petrol 31.8mm
Bar: Spank vibrocore 760mm black
Topcap: burgtec
Valves: reverse components
Seat: ergon sme 3 medium
Lever: paul component's
Seat clamp: wolftooth
Grips: ergon GA2 orange
Tyres: maxxis dissector and ardent 2.4
Rims: raceface arc 27 29"/27.5"
Spokes and nipples : Sapim CX ray
Rear hub: Raceface Vault j bend
Front hub: DT swiss straight pull
Cranks: raceface turbine
BB: wheels manufacturing
Chain ring: race face 34t
Bash guard: neutrino
Pedals: Deity bladerunners

Weight: fuck all.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Looking forward to seeing it built! Last are sick!

I used to lust after their dj frames sooo hard, keen to read how this rides.

Hope trial brakes? Whats the stan ti seller of womens kit? I imagine the trial brakes are like a light switch.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Looking forward to seeing it built! Last are sick!

I used to lust after their dj frames sooo hard, keen to read how this rides.

Hope trial brakes? Whats the stan ti seller of womens kit? I imagine the trial brakes are like a light switch.
Everything points it to being a wild ride, every review is glowing or it wins the shootout. Linkage data on its big brother is exactly what I've been wanting. And all reports have quality being up there in the top of the Germans arsenal.

Had plenty of carbon and just not that blown away, all the warranty work in the shop was always on carbon stuff for the last few years.

The women's kit is purely aesthetic wankery to match some smaller details on the build. Plus I tend to keep the hope brakes for years.

The trial caliper is a 25mm piston like the v2 caliper of years past, all power, the tech levers make it easy to set up how you want. Really can't miss, I was underwhelmed by the e4s and v4s weren't needed.

Last edited:

The Dude

Wasn't asking to be banned
On the first scan of your photos I thought you'd done the chainstay with bed-liner!

What is the product?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Yep, days of shimano/Sram are done. Had the hlr a few times and never had an issue. Box1 shifts just aswell as the Sram XX I had.
Only issue is that Box have stopped making 11 speed. They will continue with their DH and Prime 9 only.

clockworked

Like an orange
I've had one ride on the prime 9 two i put on my bike. Works well so far. They need to get that one level cassette though, the two level is very heavy