The last movie you've last watched last

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Discovered Mr Robot last week and am onto season three already. Bloody brilliant, although I suspect I might need to watch it a second time to pick up the many many details I’m undoubtedly missing...

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
getting into Godless on netflix. weird seeing jeff daniels as a psycho in a western but he is scary. only a 7 show set so not a huge commitment

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Is it worth watching from the beginning or should I jump in somewhere?
Start anywhere (episodes are only thematically linked) but it's worth getting into the first two seasons (and the s2 Christmas Special) first, which were British Ch4 productions - s3 onwards (inc Bandersnatch) are Netflix productions and a bit more polished and Americanised at the expense of some of the bleakness and subtlety that makes the earlier seasons so good.

moorey

call me Mia
Because I clearly hate myself...Cats. I knew nothing at all about the stage show, hate musicals, and had heard it was terrible.

I still could never have prepared myself for the horrors.

Also, because why not, ‘Boondock Saints’. It’s right up there with the worst things I’ve ever seen...and I adored hating every minute of it.

Minlak

custom titis
Because I clearly hate myself...Cats. I knew nothing at all about the stage show, hate musicals, and had heard it was terrible.

I still could never have prepared myself for the horrors.

Also, because why not, ‘Boondock Saints’. It’s right up there with the worst things I’ve ever seen...and I adored hating every minute of it.
I wish we were friends so I could unfriend you for such blasphemy - I bet you hate "lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels" and "Rock and Rolla" too????

moorey

call me Mia
I wish we were friends so I could unfriend you for such blasphemy - I bet you hate "lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels" and "Rock and Rolla" too????
Loved Lock Stock. Was there a sequel?
Guy Richie had one hit. Can’t say much for the rest of his work. Was Snatch his? I think that was ok.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Loved Lock Stock. Was there a sequel?
Guy Richie had one hit. Can’t say much for the rest of his work. Was Snatch his? I think that was ok.
They're both good, I think I prefer snatch. He has a distinct formula. I watched his recent film the gentlemen and again enjoyed it, but it certainly had the formula.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Sequels are always a let down...does that make a bad movie sequel even worse, therefore better? Gods not dead 2 was just bad bad, but Omega Code 2 was fantastic. Dare I risk it?
I think you should...Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day is something of a Christian movie after all!

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Somewhat? I only watched the first because it was.
I don't recall much in the way of Christian values in either flick...just amusingly over the top violence and a couple of suitably deranged performances (Willem Dafoe notably but also Billy Connolly to some extent).

moorey

call me Mia
I don't recall much in the way of Christian values in either flick...just amusingly over the top violence and a couple of suitably deranged performances (Willem Dafoe notably but also Billy Connolly to some extent).
The fuck? Starts in a church. Premise is the problem of evil, it’s all based around their Catholicism and a prayer they keep repeating, they mock migrants and gays, they’re referred to as saints....
We both need to watch it again tonight.

moorey

call me Mia
No I'm w Moorey on this one .
An original gangsta flick is OK , the Australian "Animal kingdom" was pretty gritty and good , Tarantino has done some good ones jackie Brown brilliant , Pulp fiction.
No never watch Asian gangsta stuff extra type cast ,closest was the Indonesian" the Raid" recently , I cant suspend belief enough, the choreographed fights .
Call back. Just watched Boondock Saints as discussed above. The worst of all the gangsta and Tarantino tropes rolled badly into one. It was so self unaware of how bad it was that it was fantastic.