The pet thread, post em up!

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
From the baconated ones last post.... OK, so.... two years about ago..the meat sock discovered a baby blue tongue in a comms channel... If the fat fwark hadn't of been there to check, the little lizzy would have become a desicated bone sack..... The fat shite decided to locate the tiny liz into their backyard... that dd not go as expected as the little liz kept coming back inside..... so, now.... we have a liz.... It is not a pet, more of a rescue.... but, the law says dont take wildlife.... really conflicted.... it would of never got out of the situation is was in... and it didn't leave.... so....

it now has two houses 300km apart, loves snails (the whole street supplies it with snails) and it spends way too much time enjoying shopping..

welp, just admitted to a crime online.... but, this little fucker... it's fwarking retarded and probably would of of ended up as either dead in a comms channel or truck moosh (like many of its family) or... where it is now.......

We also have two bugies that are allowed free reign of our house... so.... yeah.....one we bought, and one we got for a bucket of mandarins.....

We should also point out, we do not suggest that taking animals from the wild is cool... it is not.... but, should anyone know more about bluetongue lizards.... we would love to chat.....

Last edited:

Minlak

custom titis
This is Prince - He is such an affectionate boy - lately he has seemed a bit off and his breath had been horrendous- he goes in for a biopsy tomorrow morning on a growth on the roof of his mouth - they think tumour and probably cancer and it’s in the absolute worst place to try and operate or treat - we are only getting the biopsy done to confirm it’s nothing simple just in case - looks like he will be leaving us soon - that makes me sad :( - after putting down our other dog 13 mths ago this on was supposed to just die in his sleep so we didn’t have to do that again - talking it through here as it’s the only place I feel comfortable saying this stuff - thanks all
FF9E584E-5D3D-4D76-887D-D29B0AD397EC.jpeg
56BCD3B4-6AC7-46C5-AE01-C53C6554B4F1.jpeg

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
From the baconated ones last post.... OK, so.... two years about ago..the meat sock discovered a baby blue tongue in a comms channel... If the fat fwark hadn't of been there to check, the little lizzy would have become a desicated bone sack..... The fat shite decided to locate the tiny liz into their backyard... that dd not go as expected as the little liz kept coming back inside..... so, now.... we have a liz.... It is not a pet, more of a rescue.... but, the law says dont take wildlife.... really conflicted.... it would of never got out of the situation is was in... and it didn't leave.... so....

it now has two houses 300km apart, loves snails (the whole street supplies it with snails) and it spends way too much time enjoying shopping..

welp, just admitted to a crime online.... but, this little fucker... it's fwarking retarded and probably would of of ended up as either dead in a comms channel or truck moosh (like many of its family) or... where it is now.......

We also have two bugies that are allowed free reign of our house... so.... yeah.....one we bought, and one we got for a bucket of mandarins.....

We should also point out, we do not suggest that taking animals from the wild is cool... it is not.... but, should anyone know more about bluetongue lizards.... we would love to chat.....
Bluetongues are so cute! My folks have a little colony, mostly captive-bred, but get the odd wild rescue which for a range of reasons wouldn't survive. They breed every couple of years; the ones that show the most robust defence instincts (lizards have individual personalites, some a real sweeties, others are just grumpy from Day 1), mum rears them with minimal handling to prepare them for release into the wild. The elder statesman of the pack is 26 or 27 years old, and a big cuddly softie. His name is Fluffy. :p

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
This is Prince - He is such an affectionate boy - lately he has seemed a bit off and his breath had been horrendous- he goes in for a biopsy tomorrow morning on a growth on the roof of his mouth - they think tumour and probably cancer and it’s in the absolute worst place to try and operate or treat - we are only getting the biopsy done to confirm it’s nothing simple just in case - looks like he will be leaving us soon - that makes me sad :( - after putting down our other dog 13 mths ago this on was supposed to just die in his sleep so we didn’t have to do that again - talking it through here as it’s the only place I feel comfortable saying this stuff - thanks all View attachment 368309View attachment 368310
Fingers crossed for the best @Minlak. Hoping it's the best news for you and the family.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
This is Prince - He is such an affectionate boy - lately he has seemed a bit off and his breath had been horrendous- he goes in for a biopsy tomorrow morning on a growth on the roof of his mouth - they think tumour and probably cancer and it’s in the absolute worst place to try and operate or treat - we are only getting the biopsy done to confirm it’s nothing simple just in case - looks like he will be leaving us soon - that makes me sad :( - after putting down our other dog 13 mths ago this on was supposed to just die in his sleep so we didn’t have to do that again - talking it through here as it’s the only place I feel comfortable saying this stuff - thanks all View attachment 368309View attachment 368310
Sorry to hear that mate. Fingers crossed for you.

Minlak

custom titis
Thanks everyone - he is home again - they took a couple of biopsies and said they couldn’t stitch it as every time they tried the stitch just fell apart - roof of the mouth just doesn’t have the meat for it.
He is a big lethargic and out of sorts but that’s to be expected after anaesthesia- results in a few days and we can discuss options then.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Thanks everyone - he is home again - they took a couple of biopsies and said they couldn’t stitch it as every time they tried the stitch just fell apart - roof of the mouth just doesn’t have the meat for it.
He is a big lethargic and out of sorts but that’s to be expected after anaesthesia- results in a few days and we can discuss options then.
That's a sad story, sorry to hear it. Hopefully things improve. My mum's dog passed away in a similar situation a few months ago. The tumour was a very sudden arrival.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
When a dog really can lick you to death! (peanut anaphylaxis) :eek:

Cute doggo though. :)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This is Alfi our German Pinscher. He's been a great dog but certainly one for the experienced owner.View attachment 368362
@greendream so a very long time ago I went through a stage of wanting to learn about pure bred dogs. I read a lot info and have forgotten most of it. These guys looked pretty cool but were apparently fiesty and strong willed, requiring an experienced hand. What is the hund like around the house?

greendream

Likes Bikes
Certainly a cool dog & feisty/strong willed are just a couple of their many “qualities”. Alfi came to us after two Boxers (best dogs evah) as the missus wanted to down size but the Deutsche Pinscher is another level when comes to intelligence, training & discipline. Around the house he is fine, an excellent guard dog, doesn’t bark unless there’s something he thinks we should be aware of & likes to be part of the family unit. He needs to reminded that once he leaves the front door the outside world is no longer his territory. Mainly an outdoors dog he behaves well inside but has a strong drive for food and is ever alert for something. I think we got the highly strung pup of the litter or the small dog in a big dogs body
Had him for almost 6 trouble free years with regard to health issues & like most pure bred pooches their training begins to kick in at around 2-3 years of age.

safreek

Hey guys, I feel like it is time to get another doggy mate. Anyone had anything to do with Hungarian visla, they seem almost perfect.
Not to big, not to small.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Hey guys, I feel like it is time to get another doggy mate. Anyone had anything to do with Hungarian visla, they seem almost perfect.
Not to big, not to small.
Beautiful dogs but like other pointers they’re incredibly intelligent and need constant stimulation. Will be great if you’re 100% on the training from day one and can keep up with them, but don’t do it if you’re looking for a couch potato.

safreek

Beautiful dogs but like other pointers they’re incredibly intelligent and need constant stimulation. Will be great if you’re 100% on the training from day one and can keep up with them, but don’t do it if you’re looking for a couch potato.
Sort of hoping for an active dog but one that will be good at the couch lazing at night