Australian Formula Distributor?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Formula hubs is a different company to Formula brakes/suspension but they also make wheels..clear as mud!

I think the Commencal bikes come with the Formula hubs from the first link.

moorey

call me Mia
@Shredden, if it’s for a nuffy mate, do him a favour and ditch the hub. If it’s for you, do yourself a favour and ditch the hub.
If it’s on a commy with microspline, assuming very new. No warranty?

K.C.

Likes Dirt
try your luck with LBS that do specialized, maybe able to match one that goes on formula/specialized hub. finger crossed formula only make minimal variation to supply all brands

Shredden

Knows his goats
@Shredden, if it’s for a nuffy mate, do him a favour and ditch the hub. If it’s for you, do yourself a favour and ditch the hub.
If it’s on a commy with microspline, assuming very new. No warranty?
They aren't from a Commencal. They are the wheels which came stock on my Process. They are decent rims laced to cheap Formula boost hubs.

The hubs have a HG driver which isn't much good to me. I'd love to be able to swap it out for a Microspline one for ~$75 and keep them as a decent set of spare wheels.

Lacing a new hub into the back is the obvious solution, but hard to do for a reasonable price.

Maybe try the AU Commencal store to see if they can order it in:
Emailed them last night, no response today.. So we will see!

try your luck with LBS that do specialized, maybe able to match one that goes on formula/specialized hub. finger crossed formula only make minimal variation to supply all brands
The same hub is rebranded and comes on a few different bikes from what I can tell (including Scott, Trek, and Specialized) but its hard sifting through all the shitty OEM gear. Not a lot of records of it online and they all use different model numbers for the same thing.