Funny stuff my kid says

tobbogonist

a registered member
I dont have kids but..
Last week a small boy came into work and hi fived everyone but me. Just left me hanging. All the fellas thought it was hilarious. Several minutes later I was called over the PA. I walked up the front and there was the small boy with his arms crossed refusing to leave. He saw me and ran over.. bam! massive hi five.
'All done mum' he said, dusted his hands and walked out of the building.

Seriously made me almost reconsider having kids..

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
7 year old has gotten right into maps of late, so topic of conversation was whether Hudson bay is really a bay or a gulf. I think he still hasn't figured out dad doesn't know everything, he certainly expected me to know that.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
7 year old has gotten right into maps of late, so topic of conversation was whether Hudson bay is really a bay or a gulf. I think he still hasn't figured out dad doesn't know everything, he certainly expected me to know that.
You might have to take him to Canada to figure it out.

stirk

Burner
I had a WTF moment just now when I overheard my 10 year old son comment on his home work assignment and said, "so, this is my success criteria, cool"

I felt like I was at work listening to jargon buzzword bingo, but no this is the new norm in school now!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I had a WTF moment just now when I overheard my 10 year old son comment on his home work assignment and said, "so, this is my success criteria, cool"

I felt like I was at work listening to jargon buzzword bingo, but no this is the new norm in school now!
No wonder we are slipping in the PISA tests.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
"now woody and mr potato head have it" - 7 year old watching the news about the virus. We knew tom hanks voiced woody, but trying to think who voices mr potato head when he corrects us - that mr potato head. Dutton. 7 years old and politically aware.
Mr potato head is the guy from cheers yeah? Does Dutto sound like him? I’ll always switch off at first sight

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
Hamm is the guy from cheers. He's in so many Pixar movies. Funny guy. People call Dutton Mr Potato Head, unrelated to his voice.

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Our toilet has a door near it that if someone was outside they could see in. My wife was on the toilet and asks our son to close the door. He asks "Is it so no one can you?" She reply's no and says it's because of the mozzies. He looks at her confused and says "You dont want the mozzies to see you?"

stirk

Burner
Not so much something my kid said as what she bought me for my birthday, you can see why I haven't been riding during Covid time...
View attachment 361903

Oh it's a t-shirt
That bike looks like a fixed SS 29"er and you and the bike did a flip mad fakey Wang slang and landed together on the other side. Some slight ball squish may have occurred but we best not mention that in retelling the story to kids.

stirk

Burner
Mum to son, your dad used to take you for a walk when you were little.

Son replies, wait what was I on a lead like Figtree? (Figs our dog)

Mum, laughing, no fool in a pram!