Hazza's Excellent Adventures

Flow-Rider

Burner
Fuck. Poor bastard. So he's now paying child support too then? Double fucked really.
Yes and they still fight like cats and dogs, it messed with his head a lot in the beginning. A few of us done everything we can to make it a soft landing for him, I usually spend a few hours a week on the phone with him and have to remind him that the bitch is still the mother of his kids and they still need to play nicely for the good sake of his kids. In the beginning, because they still have small town syndrome down there it was very hard for him to even find employment.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Yes and they still fight like cats and dogs, it messed with his head a lot in the beginning. A few of us done everything we can to make it a soft landing for him, I usually spend a few hours a week on the phone with him and have to remind him that the bitch is still the mother of his kids and they still need to play nicely for the good sake of his kids. In the beginning, because they still have small town syndrome down there it was very hard for him to even find employment.
At the end of the day that's what it comes down to. Making sure the kids have as much normality as possible.

Flow-Rider

Burner
So I gather he has some custody of them then?
In the beginning there was nothing but they have made an arrangement for every second week. He still gets the typical BS of getting the kids with shoes that are too small and ripped up clothes, he buys them new stuff and then gets the same thing the next time he picks them up. He's come to the conclusion of, the clothes and toys he buys them stay at his house and sends them back with their original clothes.

DMan

In the beginning there was nothing but they have made an arrangement for every second week. He still gets the typical BS of getting the kids with shoes that are too small and ripped up clothes, he buys them new stuff and then gets the same thing the next time he picks them up. He's come to the conclusion of, the clothes and toys he buys them stay at his house and sends them back with their original clothes.
Learned to do that myself actually. I think it works best though if it's all kept completely separate. They just arrive with what they're wearing and you have the rest. Much simpler. Good luck to him! It all gets easier with time.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Learned to do that myself actually. I think it works best though if it's all kept completely separate. They just arrive with what they're wearing and you have the rest. Much simpler. Good luck to him! It all gets easier with time.
He seems to of come a long way, the beginning was not good. He threatened to shoot her and the new bf, that ended up with a DVO and no access to the kids which of coarse brought him into more severe depression, we had to get him on the next plane out of Tassie in case he done it. I've known this bloke for more than 15 years, he's hardly ever talked bad of anyone and he's always been a very easy going person.

DMan

He seems to of come a long way, the beginning was not good. He threatened to shoot her and the new bf, that ended up with a DVO and no access to the kids which of coarse brought him into more severe depression, we had to get him on the next plane out of Tassie in case he done it. I've known this bloke for more than 15 years, he's hardly ever talked bad of anyone and he's always been a very easy going person.
He's lucky he has you as a mate!

Flow-Rider

Burner
He’s lucky? More like she’s lucky...
I've learnt over the years that life works as a full circle, as in what goes around comes around when you least expect it. I've seen all this crap unfold with my own parents about 35 years ago. It's like that old saying ' beauty fades but dumb is forever ' :)

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Wish it was an orange. Real nice jet city valve amp, thanking christ the guitar didn't go out with it, that'd break my heart. Even damaging the case would hurt.

Been a few victims of hazza lately, and the tassie trip was definitely turned to 11. Forgot about the flat tire, also happened in the drive way when I was moving shit another time. Owned that car 7 years and never had a flat, didn't make it out the drive way and down she went, from a screw I know was from one of the beetles.

Sent from my doodle using Fapatalk

stirk

Burner
Fark, a flat tyre too, I hate flat tyre's as you typically discover them at the most inconvenient time.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Fark, a flat tyre too, I hate flat tyre's as you typically discover them at the most inconvenient time.
Yeah, gimme a convenient flat over an inconvenient flat any day!

Didn't get a flat on the same bald tire on the bike for 18 months on the same rim, can't be unhappy with that.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk