Hazza's Excellent Adventures

hazza6542

Eats Squid
With the right toaster and a careful method, you can toast anything! Brazilian restaurants often serve a crunchy rice. It is delicious.

VB is not sweet. I'm still amazed that it is making some form of a come back. I'm assuming it is the no wank factor such a beer represents?
It's the same every time, well priced and does the job. And I guess there isn't a wank factor but you still get shit for it every time.
hazza6542

What happened to the Beetles ?
One had to go, all part of the big changes. Still got my oval, I've got it and the pivot left, can't let them go.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
All depends in how thirsty you are.

I’ve come off 27hrs straight, covered in dust and filth, almost crawling back into the workshop at 10am. That icey can of vb I pulled from the work fridge was the best beer I’ve ever drunk, hands down.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Maaaaate worth every cent. Better than the new UC falcon.

Soooo things I love. With some of the bullshit that happened recently, I lost some tickets to see a gig tomorrow in tassie, very upset. A mate popped round for drinks this arvo and now we're booking tickets to tas to see the gig and then ride maydena all weekend. Shit day just turned out insaaanely good.

Might not have a job next week, buuuuuut....

Ultra Lord

Electric wizard are worth it. I was going to be flying down there tomorrow morning too but ended up in hospital.

It will be amazing dude, so jealous.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Electric wizard are worth it. I was going to be flying down there tomorrow morning too but ended up in hospital.

It will be amazing dude, so jealous.
Duuuude, it's fucking wizard! Bummer about your circumstances man, sorry to hear. I'll snap some videos for ya.

Ultra Lord

Legend.

I had my double denim sorted and everything!
Heres hoping they tour again, one of my favourite bands.

Duuuude, it's fucking wizard! Bummer about your circumstances man, sorry to hear. I'll snap some videos for ya.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Packing bikes soon, fuck we spent a lot of money on flights, cars and accom last night! Got home, mate drove past, came in for a drink, said 'we should just go down tomorrow morning, fuck it', and now we're going. Fuuuuuuuuck yes.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I guess he's going to need a lot of beer to cope, being Electric Wizzard he might need a joint or two as well. Poor bastard.
It is truffle season...

Gets better. It's the "girlfriend" that took my ticket after we went on this break, whatever the fuck is going on there. Well I'm gunna deal with it by going anyway and riding bikes, she's gunna freak. Nothing's stopping this gig.

Oh this I understand. You have 3 options man...
- Fuck one of her friends.
- Fuck more than one of her friends.
- Fuck as many randoms as you can get your hands on and make sure she sees you.

Maybe take some Lego for good luck. Apparently it is quite the status soymbol.