Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Still gold looking or plated drivetrains are for blinglyness first. Looks good but we don't need gold chains and cassettes etc. Great for magazine shoots and bike shop stands.

Sram can impress me no end with a internal shifting hub that is lightweight and reliable without having to hock a kidney to own it.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gotta be a douche!

Wonder how much the original run of 30 were?
Let's see - $9,999.99 divided by 30 = $333.33 ??

Would these REALLY have sold out???

"...Gold colored derailleur wheels and bearing covers to match Sram Eagle XX1 derailleur cage, cassette and chain. This bling is sure to cause some rubber necking when you pull up at the trail head. People will offer to pay for your after ride burritos just to hang out with the coolest kid on the block..."
My guess, they sold out at a reasonable price (I do't know what that it). Didn't want to delete the listing, so upped the price so no-one would buy, then tongue in cheek, suggest that for that price they will run the production especially for you (and presumably continue to make a large profit on the rest of the run at normal retail price).

Not so much a douche listing, just douche marketing.

moorey

call me Mia
One online seller has SLX brakes, full set, delivered for under $160.
CRC have jumped the shark with their current clearance sale.
Check out the price per end, AND the discount! :faint:
IMG_1130.JPG

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Worst description. I hate people that oversell stuff. It's a bicycle and it's green ffs.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/nor...t-costs-1549-selling-it-supercheap/1163024990

Highlights:

'This bike is obviously made to go really fast and built to be light because the frame is made of chrome'
yet people would stop me on the streets and start talking to me about how good is these Canadian brands
I have left it around the cbd or doggy suburbs and with a proper lock never nothing happened, and I dont think it will.

Ideate

yet people would stop me on the streets and start talking to me about how good is these Canadian brands
I have left it around the cbd or doggy suburbs and with a proper lock never nothing happened, and I dont think it will.
So he's saying that it's a popular bike but no one would want to steal it?