What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Had a session on the fluid trainer followed by a race on Zwift, I was killing it and thought I've really turned a corner in my e-racing. Then got dq'd for using a TT bike in a road race. D-head.

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not at all, sometimes there's a bit of focused hunch towards the target zone, but more power to you if you stand tall, look straight ahead and piss wherever it lands. Like a boss!!

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Made a bar mount for the otterbox phone case that's doesn't suck for the kid hauling giant.

No way this mofos gonna vibrate or fall off with a stauff shaft clamp.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Been a while in the pipeline. After 4-5 years, the original paint job was looking untidy. Got a set of new decals from IndyFab about 9 months ago and got it happening a few weeks back.

Another flawless powder job from HWH here in rAdelaide.

Missus rode it today on a family ride so thats why the buttery skinwalls were ok... and it has no pedals.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Today...I spent a little time at the airport putting my bike back together. It turns out that pumping up 2 tyres plus front and rear shocks is tiring work!

Yesterday...rode it at Bright. It was freaking awesome! Lot of people on the trails too. Sadly I was having too much fun to nab any action shots, some of the jumps make one feel quite heroic!

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Yesterday...rode it at Bright. It was freaking awesome! Lot of people on the trails too. Sadly I was having too much fun to nab any action shots, some of the jumps make one feel quite heroic!
Yep, so much fun... but we were there during the week and the place was empty. Did you ride Hero? The top bit is an endless BMX track and the bottom bit is sensational.

...... duh, just re-read your post and saw the "heroic" reference...

Last edited:

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
The Boy and I checked out Lysterfield for the first time, but definitely not the last. So much fun to be had out there! More than worth the drive from Geelong.

My climbing strength seems to be improving. I managed a few that would have destroyed me two or three weeks ago.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yep, so much fun... but we were there during the week and the place was empty. Did you ride Hero? The top bit is an endless BMX track and the bottom bit is sensational.

...... duh, just re-read your post and saw the "heroic" reference...
Yep. That first section was sick. I really enoyed the fast pumps into the big jumps. Had one fairly close call on the big ones! The old back end higher than the front end...I was ready to get sent, but somehow pulled through.

The Boy and I checked out Lysterfield for the first time, but definitely not the last. So much fun to be had out there! More than worth the drive from Geelong.

My climbing strength seems to be improving. I managed a few that would have destroyed me two or three weeks ago.

Is this to do with your cx bike?

deadlegs

Likes Dirt
Fitted the praxis 11/40 cassette and wolftooth 32 NW chain ring on the anthem.
+ xtr chain.
Tuned and ready for some hills.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Checked out the unofficial trails down near Anglesea. Some fun to be had there, for sure.

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Went for a ride this morning, first one in a month. But I have been on the trainer a few times a week for random racing and sessions and I think it has made a noticeable difference. & also means I'm on track for yearly kms.

stickso

Likes Dirt
Replaced 175mm cranks with 170mm last weekend to reduce pedal strikes. Much better on that front and didn't notice any extra effort on climbs.

Today I fitted an oval chainring - always wanted to try one.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
20 km around Lysty is a lot harder than 20 km around Kurrajong. Much more fun though, but gotta watch out for those drop bears!

dropbear2.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I love drop bear! I may have to steal the idea...I saw a tree stump today that looks like a large kangaroo rearing up. I had to do a double check.

I also took a photo of my bike. I took it for a muddy pedal through glenrock, even did some of the "big jumps" on the xc trail.

DSC_2105~3.jpg

It was great to get out for a pedal.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Proud moment here - that drop bear is mine :-D

Found him in an op shop just before Halloween, popped some fake teeth in the mouth and hey presto, terrifying Australian fauna. I put him at the corner where I cracked a rib a few years back doing absolutely nothing spectacular, just washed out and forgot how to bounce. They've moved the track a little though now so he's not quite facing traffic anymore.

His name is Duncan by the way.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk