Redbull Rampage 2015

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Who's stoked? Theres some frightening footage starting to emerge*. Brendog's brush with death and Nico building something horrendously massive. Can't wait!

* may, or may not be from last year.

Last edited:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Who's stoked? Theres some frightening footage starting to emerge. Brendog's brush with death and Niko building something horrendously massive. Can't wait!
Niko is nuts, wasn't content with last year's massive bail, building lines somewhere nobody else even considered rideable........

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
The rider line up is as good as it's ever been and the lines! Bloody hell, could this be the best year yet?

ajay

Sorry I'm at work on my phone... try pink bike, vitalmtb or Red Bull site.

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry I'm at work on my phone... try pink bike, vitalmtb or Red Bull site.
No worries, thanks!

I have a on all of them with no luck but im sure it will wind up there soon - Cant wait for the epicness to begin!!

heavyp

You heard it here first
Who's stoked? Theres some frightening footage starting to emerge. Brendog's brush with death and Nico building something horrendously massive. Can't wait!
Has no one noticed that Brendo's clip is from last years rampage ?

ajay

Did I miss something with my last post ? As the Brendog clip emerged last year on 07/10/14 :yield:
No, you definitely made me look like a twat :p ( didn't I let you know that in my reply? )

There is a heap of footage from the build though, and it's looking suitably nuts.

That Brendog vid appeared in my news feed today from a couple of sources. I didnt bother to date check. Anyway... let it merely be a stark reminder of how hard these guys are going to be pushing it this year.

heavyp

You heard it here first
No, you definitely made me look like a twat :p ( didn't I let you know that in my reply? )

There is a heap of footage from the build though, and it's looking suitably nuts.

That Brendog vid appeared in my news feed today from a couple of sources. I didnt bother to date check. Anyway... let it merely be a stark reminder of how hard these guys are going to be pushing it this year.
So sorry dude I didn't mean call you out to make you look stupid.

Your right thou this years rampage is looking pretty crazy, can't wait.

ajay

So sorry dude I didn't mean call you out to make you look stupid.

Your right thou this years rampage is looking pretty crazy, can't wait.
Haha not at all, it's quite humerous how excited I was getting over last years footage!

ajay

Claudio's Rampage course preview. Yes, he's done a run.

[video]http://www.redbull.com/uk/en/bike/stories/1331753571667/claudio-caluori-rampage-pov-preview-2015[/video]