Drawings dicks on the herald sun

nathanm

Eats Squid
Now there's some fantastic examples of poking fun at my expense in particular that makes me genuinely laugh.

I bought a wheel off you fuckhead, you haven't given me a thing, other than the shits. I could ignore you but I'd still know you're still pulling the same old shit time after time and that'd do my head in, worse.

Thanks to everyone I've traded with, MWI, Harmonix etc who have been genuinely funny and good fun to converse with.

And I'm out, whenever I figure out how to delete myself.

moorey

call me Mia
Now there's some fantastic examples of poking fun at my expense in particular that makes me genuinely laugh.

I bought a wheel off you fuckhead, you haven't given me a thing, other than the shits. I could ignore you but I'd still know you're still pulling the same old shit time after time and that'd do my head in, worse.

Thanks to everyone I've traded with, MWI, Harmonix etc who have been genuinely funny and good fun to converse with.

And I'm out, whenever I figure out how to delete myself.
Yeah, nah, did too, and paid post, but nfi what it was, and no fucks still given.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Holy PC explosions Batperson!

Must...put...pen......down.....

....(do not call me Shredden).....

View attachment 307337

...nathanm, this one is not bestiality - draw a goats dick...
Holy shit SC! It will be a long time before you come up with something funnier than this.

Then why post it? If it's not mean to be funny then what is it and why did you put it up? I reported it and hopefully Johnny will be along any moment..................

and why does objecting to this, homophobic remarks and the like make me the miserable fucker? It's not me it's you.

and SCBlack :horn:
Do it...one less soon in my world will only make me happier. It hurts that you ignore me, as now we will never be able to e change addresses and that headbutt you offered me.

So you believe paedophillia is an acceptable form of humour? and I'm a "noisy minority" for calling you out on it.

If you believe you've done nothing wrong then put it back up and leave it there. You and SCBlack feel I'm the one overracting and it's not a problem so what are you afraid of?

Your hopes for and opinions of me are about as concerning as that huge shit I just took and flushed down the loo with barely a passing glance.

Apologies however for the thread interruption again for all other RB users, but I'm not prepared to let this one slide.
You should always at least take one glance and make sure your area is clean, especially after a big dump.

i hope moorey doesn't get banned, purely so nathan will fuck off. :thumb:
Finally something mitchy and I can agree on.

Moorey has removed the image and I've looked through the 207 complaints we've gotten about it. I can see why it would upset some people and it isn't appropriate but thankfully it's removed and we can all get back onto appreciating the light hearted comedy that is drawings dicks on stuff. Lets keep it above the belt though folks and not cause any more twisted knickers please.
So just focusing on dicks in the torso and face region?

Seems I'm late to the party, fare the well Nath!

Last edited: