Bargain buys thread

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
From time to time we all come across a bargain when browsing on line and thought this might be a good place to start a thread to share said bargains when they are found.

Thought I'd kick it off with Some Reynolds xc carbon wheels shipped for under 1k

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007HYT6FM/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
Scored myself a set of renthal fatbars from http://www.cyclingdeal.com.au/ a while back on special for $40.
they were just flogging em off super cheap, they didnt last long at all!

moorey

call me Mia

Attachments

maxpowers

Likes Bikes
2014 Pike solo air - $795 delivered from Chain reaction.

No seals or air pump though. I've heard a few cheaper deals out there though.

Dan.

ChopSticks

Banned

Dan.
cheaper indeed

just bought a set of 2015 Pikes, with seals and shock pump from Bike24... different versions have different pricing.
but my 26" 150mm solo air rcts2 came in at $740~AUD to my door

moorey

call me Mia

Dan.
RC are closer to $670 delivered on Merlin.
150mm solo air rct3 are about $740 delivered on bike24
I got dual pos rtc3 for under $800 delivered on cyclesport uk.

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Whenever I've tried to buy off amazon, they don't ship to aus. What's the trick?
Nothing it just depends on the seller - remembering amazon is just a market place. Some sellers ship os for reasonable rates - some ship for stupid rates and some don't ship at all. These wheels come up for $28 something shipping for me to Aus -just put them in your cart and check out etc and shipping details will come up.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Nothing it just depends on the seller - remembering amazon is just a market place. Some sellers ship so for reasonable rates - some ship for stupid rates and some don't ship at all. These wheels come up for $28 something shipping for me to Aus -just put them in your cart and check out etc and shipping details will come up.
I've tried with a dozen things in the past. All said no shop to aus. I just assumed it was an Amazon policy. There you go :noidea:

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
I've tried with a dozen things in the past. All said no shop to aus. I just assumed it was an Amazon policy. There you go :noidea:
I only use amazon.uk, had pretty good luck with more places shipping to AU and cheaper delivery price.

SCO-e

Squid
you can always get a mail forwarder. They can even store your stuff for a couple months so you can send multiple packages in one hit.