Introducing Pushie

Q dog

Likes Dirt
Hi, I'm interested in the cSixx xc guide. Just wondering about price and availability on a red hi mount seat tube clamp. I've asked Vince at Edge about it but he's been super busy. Cheers.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Hi, I'm interested in the cSixx xc guide. Just wondering about price and availability on a red hi mount seat tube clamp. I've asked Vince at Edge about it but he's been super busy. Cheers.
Hi Q Dog

The XC guides are just coming into production. We got our first test and demo units just recently (Black only).

These go into full production at the end of June with our first shipment in July. Suggest you email us on pushie (at) live.com.au and I'll include you in an email update to Edge Cycle Works.

Thanks for getting in contact.

Q dog

Likes Dirt
Hi Q Dog

The XC guides are just coming into production. We got our first test and demo units just recently (Black only).

These go into full production at the end of June with our first shipment in July. Suggest you email us on pushie (at) live.com.au and I'll include you in an email update to Edge Cycle Works.

Thanks for getting in contact.
Cheers for the prompt reply. I'll do that and be looking toward to an update.

Pushie

Likes Dirt
KS Updated

We have our second shipment of KS LEVs due to ship on 29th June 2012 from the KS Factory. In this shipment we will have the very first of the 150s landing in very limited numbers.

Pre-order now @

Performance Cycle Solutions (Moonah - TAS)
Ride On Bikes (East Kew - VIC)
Blackman Bikes (Parra, Penrith or Blacktown - Sydney)
Erina Bikeworx (Erina - NSW)
www.cycotic.com.au

Note, We will mainly have 30.9mm posts in the 385/125 so pre-order your 31.6mm now to avoid disappointment

Stock Update

LEV
385/125 (sold out) - restock due early July
Note:
Ride on Bike has 30.9mm instock
Blackman's have stock of 30.9 & 31.6 instock
www.cycotic.com.au has 30.9 & 31.6 instock
correct as of 13 June 2012.

Supernatural remotes
350/100 - 30.9 & 31.6mm
385/125 - 30.9 (lots) ... 31.6mm (sold out)
420/125 - 30.9 & 31.6mm
435/150 - 30.9 & 31.6mm (limited numbers)

We also have a selection of Lever versions (email for availability)

I-beam Supernatural
385/125 - 30.9 & 31.6mm (limited numbers)
420/125 30.9 & 31.6mm (limited numbers)

We likely will not be restocking these once sold out, but can special order if needed.

27.2mm - 350/100 (limited numbers on hand) restock due early July

We will not be stocking Lever versions moving forward we have 2 in stock now.

Dropzone Remote
385/125 - 30.9 & 31.6mm
420/125 - 30.9 & 31.6mm (limited numbers)
435/150 - 30.9 & 31.6mm (limited numbers)

We likely will not be restocking these once sold out, but can special order if needed. @ $270 Remote & $220 Lever these are great value and use the same cartridge and KS patented Roller Clutch bearings (to remove slop) as the LEV & Supernatural models

Customer Colour kits
Red standard / Blue / Black / Gold / Green / Orange available for Supernatural/i900/i950
i7 or Supernatural 27.2mm via special order only email pushie to discuss.

Like Pushie on Facebook Here check our photo album for dealers and brands
Or find us on the web Here
Check KS Suspension's suite of sweet products Here

Quick thanks to those supporting local businesses! We very much appreciate the opportunity to bring in such great brands and products. Cheers Al

Pushie

Likes Dirt
G-Form love here ...

Single Track
http://www.singletracks.com/blog/mt...ingletracks+(Singletracks+Mountain+Bike+Blog)

Mountain Biking Australia
LD Gform Pads - Copy_0001.jpg

Bike Rumour
http://www.bikerumor.com/2012/03/22/initial-review-g-form-kneepads/

Pinkbike
http://www.pinkbike.com/news/G-Form-Knee-Pads-Tested-2011.html

and again ...
http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Pinkbike-Best-Of-Levy-2011.html

Whether your a more cautious rider, or an aggressive rider, or just not interested in carrying an injury from a stupid unexpected fall, then read the reviews and make up your own decision head to your LBS and ask them to bring these in.

Currently stocked at Ride On Bike (Kew), Blackman Bikes (Para, Penrith, Blacktown) and www.cycotic.com.au

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Just wondering if there is any word on a thrust bearing for Bombers?
Hi
Last news was that protos were made for the 888s and K9 were pretty happy with it. K9 will now be based out of the US, and are just re-establishing their manufacturing and suppliers. In July they will be back to regular supply levels for their older product lines and will let us know how their new lines are going.

If you'd like to email us on pushie(at)live.com.au I'll add you to our "pending info" list and you'll get an update when we know.

At this stage we have fork bearings for Boxxers 2005/2009, 2010 onwards, and fox 40s in limited numbers.
Contact NSDynamics for your tuning needs or ask for us at your favourite suspension tuner.

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm still at a loss to figure out how it actually works, what is the point of having it on a rear shock if you have to bump up your spring rate to account for it, seems a bit pointless to me.

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Right, now that we've sorted that out I believe I'll get one for my Vivid. Where is the best place to get one?

Thanks heaps for the info Nerf.

steel ribs

Likes Dirt
When?????????

cSixx introduces their XC guides

High Direct Mount: what else would you need to finish off your 1x10 on your new Carbon frame
View attachment 211115

Seat Tube Mounted: Available in both high and low clamps
View attachment 211117

View attachment 211118

The Doubler Guide: my Bullit is gonna love it and so will your two ring setup.
View attachment 211116

Currently available in Pre_production volumes for our dealer network and test riders. Expected Mid October; So register your interest with the following stores: Insane Cycles, Edge Cycleworks, Cranks Chatswood and North Sydney, Blackman Cycles (Penrith or Parramatta) and ABC bike (Liverpool) and we'll send them a display model for a couple of weeks so you can have a touch, feel and drool :) ... but more importantly take your pre-order hopefully in time for Christmas.

Hell ... email us your spouses' address and we'll gladly put them on our "Christmas Presents for Riders program" ... which will discretely spam their work and personal emails every couple of minutes two weeks before C-Day with suggested stocking fillers :pirate: The things we do for you guys :eek:range:
Hi Al, any news on the dual guide?

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Last update was end of July. Sorry that date has moved a couple times, but end of July should be pretty firm.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Howdy

Jonny sprocket I think is near you and know's of us and can order for you.

or online here ...
http://www.cycotic.com.au/brands/K9.html

Or Fortheriders which I know is getting a bit far from you.

Or NSDynamics

Or TekinSuspension

or email us on pushie(at)live.com.au and we can direct you or take care of you direct if we don't have a dealer near you. (soz we missed you earlier post mate)

willsy01

Eats Squid
Is there somewhere in Sydney I can pick up some chainring bolts today??? Turns out the standard Shimano ones are too long to fit a Blackspire middle ring to SLX cranks :(

Last edited:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Blackmans (Para, Penrith & Blacktown) is our main retailer in Sydney they have a good selection of our brands in stock. Blackmans has been very good to us

Also talking to Bike Culture bit closer to you.

In the CBD, Atelier De Velo has a little bit of our range, Clarence Street Cycles has ordered before,

Velosophy (Moore park), Sable and Argent, Glowworm bikes (Marrickville), Cellbikes is getting close.

Note. No cSixx as yet, but due to land very soon.
We have loaded but they are for dual rings ... PM if you need more info we have the seven colours in stock ... you'll need bars and a stem as well :)

You can also go to cycotic and if its not in their store drop them an email