Introducing Pushie

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Kodex Strata Stem

More colour combinations. These are the standard colour combinations, with top cap and plate available to be mixed and matched at no extra cost.

DSC_7296 small.jpgDSC_7301 small.jpgDSC_7302 small.jpgDSC_7303 small.jpgDSC_7307 small.jpgDSC_7308 small.jpg

As an optional extra, Top and bottom blocks can be mixed and matched to whatever takes your fancy.
DSC_7316 small.jpg

Last edited:

Pushie

Likes Dirt
Closer look at the cSixx chainstay protectors ... just waiting to see what we get hit with re: Duties

01-black-colour-range.JPG01-Protector-asm_001.JPG02-Protector-asm_002.JPG

Sorry for the big pics

*edit, moulds to the shape of the stay and with a dual velcro system ... is fully customisable.

Last edited:

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Looking forward to SixxC stuff landing! The guide & chainstay protection are going to look awesome on the Phoenix!

Ivan

Eats Squid
Closer look at the cSixx chainstay protectors ... Indicative RRP is $18 ... just waiting to see what we get hit with re: Duties

*edit, moulds to the shape of the stay and with a dual velcro system ... is fully customisable.
I'm keen on one of those.

Pushie

Likes Dirt
Cheers fellas ... head over to insanecycles.com.au and organise a pre-order with Flynny ... or email the guys at cycotic.com.au.

If your up Far North QLD have a chat with Vince @ Edge Cycleworks ...

We are also starting to work with the good people of Blackman Cycles, Cranks Chatswood and North Sydney.

We've been talking and emailing to alot of stores who are interested but just waiting for riders to ask for our brands. So ask for us at your LBS and help us get these great products out on the trail.

Pushie

Likes Dirt
cSixx introduces their XC guides

High Direct Mount: what else would you need to finish off your 1x10 on your new Carbon frame
296870_236325776418333_130933846957527_749241_1871176490_n.jpg

Seat Tube Mounted: Available in both high and low clamps
308892_236326409751603_130933846957527_749244_136603244_n.jpg

309628_236326383084939_130933846957527_749243_175059015_n.jpg

The Doubler Guide: my Bullit is gonna love it and so will your two ring setup.
300180_236324543085123_130933846957527_749236_1627304952_n.jpg

Currently available in Pre_production volumes for our dealer network and test riders. Expected Mid October; So register your interest with the following stores: Insane Cycles, Edge Cycleworks, Cranks Chatswood and North Sydney, Blackman Cycles (Penrith or Parramatta) and ABC bike (Liverpool) and we'll send them a display model for a couple of weeks so you can have a touch, feel and drool :) ... but more importantly take your pre-order hopefully in time for Christmas.

Hell ... email us your spouses' address and we'll gladly put them on our "Christmas Presents for Riders program" ... which will discretely spam their work and personal emails every couple of minutes two weeks before C-Day with suggested stocking fillers :pirate: The things we do for you guys :eek:range:

Pushie

Likes Dirt

Pushie would like to welcome Burgtec into the Pushie family of brands and we are really excited to be bringing their range of World Cup tried and tested products into Australia.

As per usual we will slowly release product details and prices over coming days, but if you can't wait check their website for details http://www.burgtec.co.uk/store/

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Pushie would like to welcome Burgtec into the Pushie family of brands and we are really excited to be bringing their range of World Cup tried and tested products into Australia.

As per usual we will slowly release product details and prices over coming days, but if you can't wait check their website for details http://www.burgtec.co.uk/store/
Nice Al!
Good to see your range growing with some fantastic product.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Looks Good Al :)

Any word on the specs of the flat bars? Weight & sweep? And will the flats come in other colour options? (i.e. red :) )

Pushie

Likes Dirt
Pushie is happy to announce our newest brand and partner ... Kind Shock, better known as KS Suspension.

The KS family of seatposts boasts the widest selection of any brand out there with sizes and options to fit nearly any bike, rider and budget. At the top of the pile is the other-worldy Supernatural line-up with features like lever or handlebar mounted remote actuation, up to 5 inches of smooth travel, beam compatible heads and even sizes to fit 27.2mm seat tube diameters. Our workhorse (more like darkhorse) is the Dropzone line-up - a no nonsense, stout post built for repeated abuse. Drop it, huck, repeat.

Supernatural
Lever or Remote actuated
zero offset / standard rails
30.9 & 31.6mm seatpost diameter
post length / travel
300 / 75mm
350 / 100mm
385 / 125mm
420 / 125mm

Supernatural I-Beam RRP TBA
Lever or Remote actuated
zero offset / I-beam
30.9 & 31.6mm seatpost diameter
post length / travel
300 / 75mm
350 / 100mm
385 / 125mm
420 / 125mm
435 / 150mm

Supernatural 27.2mm
Lever or Remote actuated
zero offset / standard rails
27.2mm seat post diameter
post length / travel
350 / 100mm

[video=youtube;4rYjlFS79Zk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rYjlFS79Zk[/video]

Drop Zone:
Lever or Remote actuated
15mm offset / standard rails
30.9 & 31.6mm seat post diameter
post length / travel
300 / 75mm
350 / 100mm
385 / 125mm
420 / 125mm

No pricing on the LEV or LEV Integra as yet. Due 2012
http://www.vitalmtb.com/photos/features/Interbike-2011-KS-Seatposts,2786/Slideshow,0/bturman,109
http://www.dirtragmag.com/webrag/interbike-2011-ks-lev-adjustable-seatpost [note: quoted prices are in USD]

Big thanks to Roam Industries for their help and support

Last edited:

Pushie

Likes Dirt
Looks Good Al :)

Any word on the specs of the flat bars? Weight & sweep? And will the flats come in other colour options? (i.e. red :) )
sorry for the slow response

details available are:
790mm width
offered in the Loaded 7 colour range
I'll get back with sweep and weight however I believe its an 8deg back sweep

Loaded are also bringing out a more AM friendly range of xlite stems, also available in Ti. We are eagerly awaiting details and will be putting in orders this month in time for the pre-Christmas period :)

Also look out for their new Ti skewers (in stock), chainring bolts, and a number of other items.

Kodex have also advised us of their expanded range of Parts due in 2012.

Cheers and thanks for looking

rone

Eats Squid
Hell yeah. Nice - I was wondering whether anyone was going to be doing KS. Still the best bet for adjustables IMO. Been looking at the Supernatural 27.2 as a potential for the Blue Pig. Any word on eta?

Staunch

Eats Squid
Those Loaded pedals look prime Al :)
Also, I haven't forgotten, i'll hit you up soon about that stem ;)

Dirt Devil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No pricing on the LEV or LEV Integra as yet. Due 2012
http://www.vitalmtb.com/photos/features/Interbike-2011-KS-Seatposts,2786/Slideshow,0/bturman,109
http://www.dirtragmag.com/webrag/interbike-2011-ks-lev-adjustable-seatpost [note: quoted prices are in USD]

* RRP is indicative subject to FX and duties, however, we've done our best to offer prices that are globally competitive.
I can't wait for the KS LEV post and tidy cable routing. Fingers crossed for early 2012.