Muck Up Day Ideas

I've had a search, but found no results. Also, if this thread is irrelevant, fell free to remove it mods.

It's that time of year again and next week will be, for my school at least, the last day. My fellow Yr 12's and I have already got some ideas but we are after something truly creative and memorable. We don't want anything stupid or destructive either so no abnormal use of bodily fluids. Some ideas could be past ones or some that you have just thought of.

Last year, another school in the region got hundreds of rubber duckies, wrote "If found, call this number........." They then gave their principal an old mobile phone and simply said "You'll need this." Then they placed the aforementioned ducks throughout the town. As they were found, the principal got a phone call saying "I have found this little duck." The best part of this was that the ducks were found over a period of a month or so, not all at once.

Something like that would be good.

As I said, if this thread is, or becomes inappropriate, fell free to remove it mods.

Let the ideas flow!

Purt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you're lucky enough to have other years bags racks in a block with big grated doors either end. Close them up get several bike locks and lock them closed. +10 points if you get someone in there. Would be great to see them all come back after class to get their bags.

I've had this idea since grade 8 (now grade 12, it's tempting...)

Our school is a few hundred meters away from a train station, the years 12s 4 or 5 years ago got a heap of year 8 bags and chucked them on the train.

Last edited:

nick_dales

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We had our muck up day a month ago, and due to the risk of not graduating and the ever present security staff, not much went down. What did happen was the whole of year 12 in the library, 230 year 12 kids and the other 150 kids from other years saw the library in quite a state, even better if you can get change of class signs and get a whole bunch of classes in there

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
Not sure if it's true but I recall an email that joked about some students that released 3 pigs in their school with 'ONE', 'TWO' and 'FOUR' painted on them.

Our muck up day was pretty low key - someone wrote on a wall in our central quadrangle 'The Chamber of Secrets has been Opened' - got a laugh.

It's a shame that some people take the last day of Yr12 too far though - One of the more sinister year levels prior to us got weed killer and burned '8===D' into the school's lawns (not just our own, but a few other schools).

Last edited:

S.

ex offender
Ahhh muckup day... the best day of the year.

Write stuff on the school oval in fertiliser (or just draw a dick hahah). Unlike weed killer, it doesn't damage anything, takes a while to come up (so you can do it before those pesky security guards get called in, like a week before the actual day) and you can't be charged with damaging property because, well, you haven't. Keeps growing back for a while too.

Piglets/sheep tagged 1, 2 and 4 is a good one.

Steal all the valve cores from the cars in the teacher's carpark. Pretty harmless but annoying as hell.

Glad-wrap an entire car.

Call a courier to the school to pick up the principal's package for delivery to a doctor's surgery or something. If they ask what the goods are over the phone, tell them it's a sporting package consisting of a bat and two balls.

Knock off the sign out the front of the school and swap it with one from a nearby school.

Write someone's name in texta on the honour board. Better yet, write your own name up there, then when they call you in to ask about it, say clearly you wouldn't have been dumb enough to write your own name on there and it must have been someone else. Pretty much the only way to make sure you're not a suspect.

There is so much stuff you can do, just gotta be a bit creative and make sure it's funny rather than vandalism. Any retard can throw eggs or spraypaint stuff, make sure you do something a bit more original.

Not sure if it's true but I recall an email that joked about some students that released 3 pigs in their school with 'ONE', 'TWO' and 'FOUR' painted on them.

Our muck up day was pretty low key - someone wrote on a wall in our central quadrangle 'The Chamber of Secrets has been Opened' - got a laugh.

It's a shame that some people take the last day of Yr12 too far though - One of the more sinister year levels prior to us got weed killer and burned '8===D' into the school's lawns (not just our own, but a few other schools).
Had thought of that. I totally agree with some people going too far eg. Xavier College. We want something creative, witty and intelligent that will be remembered for years to come, for good reasons not bad.

I like that chamber of secrets though....

EDIT: S, there is some good ones there, thanks. I like the courier idea. That might get some use.

Last edited:

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If your going to to do something, seriously think it through - Do malicious pranks you will get in trouble. Malicious isnt funny

S.

ex offender
If your going to to do something, seriously think it through - Do malicious pranks you will get in trouble. Malicious isnt funny
Agreed. A good prank is where someone gets pissed off, everyone else thinks it's funny, but it doesn't screw anyone over or cost anyone any money.

syko

Likes Dirt
I have mine next Wednesday.

One idea was getting some gelatine and putting it into the toilet bowls. Other than that there isn't much else we've thought about. Going out to class dismissed after though.

S.

ex offender

One idea was getting some gelatine and putting it into the toilet bowls. Other than that there isn't much else we've thought about. Going out to class dismissed after though.
There is so much stuff you can do to toilets. Gelatin you won't get enough of in there I don't think, nor will it have long enough to set. Glad wrap over the bowl but under the seat is usually pretty funny though. Smear vegemite on the toilet paper (extra points for unrolling it a bit and putting it on a sheet that's covered by the outer roll of paper so people can't see it at first) or just a little bit around the inner rim of the seat - gets people pretty worried. Vaseline on the seat is also pretty good. If you can, try swapping the signs from the boys' and girls' toilets. Drip some red food dye in a few of the toilets and over the seats. Put official-looking "out of order" signs on the door of EVERY toilet block in the school, then call a workplace health and safety rep to the school - if you're lucky you might get the school closed for the day.

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
There is so much stuff you can do to toilets. Gelatin you won't get enough of in there I don't think, nor will it have long enough to set. Glad wrap over the bowl but under the seat is usually pretty funny though. Smear vegemite on the toilet paper (extra points for unrolling it a bit and putting it on a sheet that's covered by the outer roll of paper so people can't see it at first) or just a little bit around the inner rim of the seat - gets people pretty worried. Vaseline on the seat is also pretty good. If you can, try swapping the signs from the boys' and girls' toilets. Drip some red food dye in a few of the toilets and over the seats. Put official-looking "out of order" signs on the door of EVERY toilet block in the school, then call a workplace health and safety rep to the school - if you're lucky you might get the school closed for the day.
You've thought about this way too much, eh?

You could take all the toilet rolls and replace them with empty ones with 'You're fucked' written on them ;)

jjperko

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Me and a friend did that in my year. 50 packs of Aeroplane Jelly (mixed into boiling water in bottles) and all we got was multicoloured, sweet smelling toilet bowls.

S.

ex offender
You've thought about this way too much, eh?

You could take all the toilet rolls and replace them with empty ones with 'You're fucked' written on them ;)
hahah. When I was in year 12 myself and a couple of mates had a list of about 100 things to do, some of them were a bit more diabolical than these suggestions. Unsurprisingly, we only followed through with a couple of the lamer ones.

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
hahah. When I was in year 12 myself and a couple of mates had a list of about 100 things to do, some of them were a bit more diabolical than these suggestions. Unsurprisingly, we only followed through with a couple of the lamer ones.
Much the same for us.

At my girlfriends school, some jokers nicked all the witches hats and cones and 'detour' signs from a construction side and sanctioned off the whole road her school was on. Even had the flashing lights that usually appear on roadside skips too.

dog boy

Likes Dirt
Im pretty sure I remember one of these threads from last year. One school had teams and a list of challenges for each team to complete. Each completed chalenge was awarded points obviously team with most points wins. One of the chalenges consisted of a car of 4 naked yr 12 girls and they picked up a g
HTML:
rade 8 kid and drove him home.

PirateKing

Likes Dirt
We put a metal lunch table on the roof of a two story building. All year they had been whinging because we would move them around the school as we need them. In the end they bolted them down, so some people came in the night before the last day and unbolted them all but left them there, that evening we put them all on the roof. :D They were steel ones too.

One we wanted to try was walking a cow up onto a balcony where every way out has a downward set of stairs. Cows won't go down stairs you see, they would have to get a crane to lift it down. Plan came apart when we realised they would partially have to take the roof off the building too, and we couldn't find a cow.

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Someone in your year would have a little shitbox (under 1000kg), so get some mates and go put it up a set of stairs somewhere and park it for the day. You could use a teachers car, but you could get in trouble/damage the car..

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My idea that my mates and I did was pick up 2 cars and block the student carpark off with them, that was interesting...

The destructive nerds (we had a group of nerds who used brains to destroy shit, another who were normal nerds) made some kind of crazy smoke bomb on a fry pan in the cooking rooms. Basically the way it was done meant it didn't stop smoking, and you couldn't enter the room without coming back out 2 seconds later crying. I think 3 or 4 teachers tried and failed.

There was a massive food fight to, eggs, flour, fishy shit, all the usual disgusting shit.

A few fart bombs on the morning parade.

I know there was a few other things but I have the worlds worst memory, 3 years ago was a long time... :eek: having said that I do remember almost everything being destructive. So I probably havn't helped you at all, nor would the other stuff help you at all :p

MasterOfReality

After forever
The school actually called the cops to come and warn us about muck up day.

The library got thoroughly stink bombed.

Someone broke into the room where they have the microphone and did a fantastic imitation of the principal, and then went and said all sorts of hilarious and crude shit still whilst impersonating the principal.

The arts class stripped off their shirts and did a Manpower impression, the teacher ran from the room bawling her eyes out.

Went to an all boys college and I'm pretty sure some heads rolled from that last one.