Little Things You Hate

tommy-d

Likes Dirt
looking in the fridge for food, finding nothing and than looking in the pantry,, to then finding yourself looking at nothing in the fridge again.

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
mod edit: sorry man, I probably shouldn't have posted that.

Last edited by a moderator:

S.

ex offender
Holy MFing hell, Fuzzy has returned after what, five years? haha

Last edited:

kaji

Likes Dirt
pinch flatting with 50psi in the rear off a set of stairs 4 risers high :( might be time to invest in a ghetto tubeless setup for street riding...

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Mark Wahlberg. Somebody's stuck one of his 'masterpieces' on the TV in the rec-room. I think it might be Max Payne. Thankfully it's not The Happening or I'd be forced to leave the room.

Anyway, I can't stand the man. Watching him act is just painful. He always has an expression on his face that reminds me of a silverback gorilla that's just been shown an Etch-a-Sketch. Fair enough he was OK in The Departed but that's just because he was playing a mouthy thug from Boston. Not exactly a stretch of his talents really. In everything else he's just god-damn excruciating. Why couldn't he have stuck with the funky bunch eh?

Oh and has anyone seen his appearance on Top Gear?
<when asked about Tom Cruise, in front of an audience full of cynical Brits>

"We go to different churches. <Shouts> I'm in the one with Jesus, Baby!"

indeed...

:rolleyes:

S.

ex offender
Mark Wahlberg. Somebody's stuck one of his 'masterpieces' on the TV in the rec-room. I think it might be Max Payne. Thankfully it's not The Happening or I'd be forced to leave the room.

Anyway, I can't stand the man. Watching him act is just painful. He always has an expression on his face that reminds me of a silverback gorilla that's just been shown an Etch-a-Sketch. Fair enough he was OK in The Departed but that's just because he was playing a mouthy thug from Boston. Not exactly a stretch of his talents really. In everything else he's just god-damn excruciating. Why couldn't he have stuck with the funky bunch eh?

Oh and has anyone seen his appearance on Top Gear?
<when asked about Tom Cruise, in front of an audience full of cynical Brits>

"We go to different churches. <Shouts> I'm in the one with Jesus, Baby!"

indeed...

:rolleyes:
Ah come on, he kicked arse in The Big Hit. Everything else has been pretty shithouse. Max Payne just sucked.

Weekends - weeknights are the best times to go out in this town, and two of my housemates turn into complete f'ing retards on weekends. Yep, it's completely ok to come home and START partying loudly at 2.30am, nobody else in the house has to do anything early in the morning.

Last edited:

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the fact that i have nowhere to put my car out of the wind tonight and its a soft top :( my little car is going to blow its top :(

Joy

Likes Dirt
Music volume in clubs. I've been wearing earplugs when I go out for the last year, and the one time I forget my ears get fucking BLASTED. Seriously, I can barely hear the typing of my keyboard right now.

Tbh, I can't wait till someone sues the fuckers for permanent hearing damage and club music volumes are brought down

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Music volume in clubs. I've been wearing earplugs when I go out for the last year, and the one time I forget my ears get fucking BLASTED. Seriously, I can barely hear the typing of my keyboard right now.

Tbh, I can't wait till someone sues the fuckers for permanent hearing damage and club music volumes are brought down
And the youth of today. They're so rude. Why, our generation never acted like such spoiled anti-social brats. We always kept a civil tongue in our head or else you'd get a clip round the ear from pa! Why I think it all went wrong when we got rid of Mr Menzies as Prime Minister! He was a man you'd look up to by golly! Not like this ecstacy popping, opium fiend Kevin Rudd. I mean what kind of name is Kevin for a leader, I ask you?

Why I think it's having hippies like that in charge that have led to the sorry situation we're in. We we, we've got electric music booming out from everywhere until our ears bleed, young ladies are wandering around outside away from their womanly duties in a shocking near state of undress and I'm sure the nursing staff (who I swear are all chinamen and the irish) are stealing my money from under my bed.

NURSE! I NEED MY PILLS!!!

;-)

S.

ex offender

With you 100% on that one (well suing is a bit excessive, could always try complaining and/or not going to those clubs).

Joy

Likes Dirt
Haha yeah I was pretty drunk when I wrote that, the suing thing was a bit dramatic. Still, my ears are ringing. Stella, I'm not interested in your ageing left wing liberal douche sarcasm hahaha :p
(I did crack up at what you said though)

S.

ex offender
Haha yeah I was pretty drunk when I wrote that, the suing thing was a bit dramatic. Still, my ears are ringing. Stella, I'm not interested in your ageing left wing liberal douche sarcasm hahaha :p
(I did crack up at what you said though)
What's even more annoying is when you go to see some band and they're played SO loud that all you hear is noise, as though they're drowning themselves out. No melody, just noise. Metal bands are the WORST for that - they'd sound a billion times better if they just stepped down one notch.

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
What's even more annoying is when you go to see some band and they're played SO loud that all you hear is noise, as though they're drowning themselves out. No melody, just noise. Metal bands are the WORST for that - they'd sound a billion times better if they just stepped down one notch.
its OK though cos metal is rubbish at any volume :p