Xbox 360's Unite!

Geordsta

Likes Dirt
Hey,
It seems like quite alot of People got Xbox 360's for Christmas and another quite a few have already got some...

If anybody has any questions or Hardware or Games or anything.
Or
Wants to post their Gamertag and Organise games with other Farkers then this is the place to do it.

:D

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This kinda thread is good, i think its been done before but im not sure.

Anyway i bought myself an xbox on christmas eve,

Gamertag is Holm33 :D

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Had a Xbox 360 for about a year now.
Sputnick (my younger bro) and I share it.

Our Xbox Live Gamertag is Squ1rrels Nuts :p

Games we've got are:
  • Mx vs. Atv Untamed
  • DIRT
  • Fable 2
  • Guitar Hero 3
  • Forza Motorsport 2
  • And a heap of old Xbox games

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gamertag : alecmcjo

To play I've got Gears of War, Burnout Paradise, Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, GTA4 and soon Gears of War 2.

Actually just got mine yesterday (Christmas) and yeah XBOX live owns :)

pylet_thekid

Likes Dirt
Okay, question.

On the arcade version of the console, can you only play xbox 360 games, that is, can you play any original xbox games?

Field

Squid
Okay, question.

On the arcade version of the console, can you only play xbox 360 games, that is, can you play any original xbox games?
From what i have been told, yeah you can only play 360 games on the Arcade model.
Doesn't matter for me though, i only have 360 games.

want a stp

Banned
Just get the pro 60gb, i dont think they make 20gb anymore, (correct me if im wrong)

Dont get an arcade ! They dont have all the things you need for live, like: ethernet cable, head set (i think) and the hard drive is as tiny as shit so your gunna wanna buy a memeory stick or something witch in the end its gunna cost more then just getting the pro.

Oh by the way, next time i make my way to the shops im getting my wireless network adaptor so should be on live in a few days.

want a stp

Banned
No.

Get the 60gb. It also comes with some very good extras, if you pick it up from EB you'll get Gears of War as well, which is heaps sick online :)
Yea, ive heard gears of war is a good game, pretty pissed of that they didnt have any in stock :mad:, i got Saints Row instead, has any one got it ? Is it good online ?

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yea, ive heard gears of war is a good game, pretty pissed of that they didnt have any in stock :mad:, i got Saints Row instead, has any one got it ? Is it good online ?
DW, Saint's Row is apparently good to. But Gears of War is aaahhhhhh so much god damn fun and owns online.

I noticed at EB today it was only like $30, ($50 with a $20 off marked price sticker) you should go pick it up.

pylet_thekid

Likes Dirt
No.

Get the 60gb. It also comes with some very good extras, if you pick it up from EB you'll get Gears of War as well, which is heaps sick online :)
Yea, i went into EB today, none left, not until mid january. So, im going to go into Dick Smith electronics, where i get a 5% discount.

Then ill go to eb, sell Indiana jones and Kung Fu Panda and buy Left 4 Dead or CoD 4, i can only get one and im still undecided.

Does anyone have an experience playing either, online and single player, who can steer me in the right direction.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Then ill go to eb, sell Indiana jones and Kung Fu Panda and buy Left 4 Dead or CoD 4, i can only get one and im still undecided.
You won't be able to, they come in a single DVD Case in the package so that you can't do that. Just wait for it from EB and you'll get Gears of War and Need for speed with it.

And + even if they were in seperate Cases EB will only give you $8 or $9 for each of them.

want a stp

Banned
Yea, i went into EB today, none left, not until mid january. So, im going to go into Dick Smith electronics, where i get a 5% discount.

Does anyone have an experience playing either, online and single player, who can steer me in the right direction.
Deffentaly call of duty 4 or 5 !

Im getting it after i get my Network adaptor and maybe my NS Districts, cant decide witch to get first, i do put riding before xbox but my bars are going alright atm.

Ill get gears of war after i get call of duty, network adaptor and my NS Districts.

Games:
Halo 3 (so fun even not online)
Need for speed pro street (havent played it yet, you need live or something first)
Saints Row (pretty good so far, i like games like it)
and
Kung fu panda and indiana jones witch i havent even opened yet, gunna sell that.