Last Purchases.

cameron_15

Eats Squid
lot's of smal stuff but i have recently coughed up $125 for memberships to the melbourne storm and the western bulldogs. THEY BETTER WIN! the dogs aren't doin to bad. neither are the storm. lightning can strike twice!

skivi

Likes Dirt
die! die! die!- "Promises Promises"
$10.50 second hand from missing link.

Lipton Peach flavoured Ice Tea
$3.20 from 7-eleven. highway robbery but oh so tasty and refreshing.

Packet of onion flavoured rings from Asian supermarket at Melbourne central. yumo but follow them up with some breath mints unless you want everyone on your train carriage to die as mine did.
$2.60 i think they were.

mongoosedh

Banned
Bought a new Sram x9 + hanger today after some fucking idiot decided he was going to change lanes without telling me. :mad:

Also bought some cool new sunnies.

faceplant666

Likes Dirt
A can of Rockstar a pie a Redbull and a bottle of water...Then went and raced bmx, I was a tad chatty :eek:

And I got new forks today...And Payed for some Internals...

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
From the Rig Bond: A carton of Duty Free smokes and a packet of mixed boilings (old skool lollies)

Off of an internet: 1 pair of Fox riding trousers (i forget the model name)

Next week?

Grand Theft Auto 4 and boy am I excited!

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
A Contiki tour ticket for 18 days through 9 countries of Europe.

Insurance for 9 months of travel.

Condoms.

skivi

Likes Dirt
A Contiki tour ticket for 18 days through 9 countries of Europe.

Insurance for 9 months of travel.

Condoms.
9 months, rad as tristan! thats exciting.

i hope you dont forget us over here, we want constant pictorial updates mate.
hope you've got all your gear sorted, will you be using a PSD for storage or a lappy? hiking backpack or suitcase?
went i did europe/Himalayas i had the hiking back pack with a smaller backpack on my front with all my cameras gear and passport etc in it for security and easy access.

nick

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
9 months, rad as tristan! thats exciting.

i hope you dont forget us over here, we want constant pictorial updates mate.
hope you've got all your gear sorted, will you be using a PSD for storage or a lappy? hiking backpack or suitcase?
went i did europe/Himalayas i had the hiking back pack with a smaller backpack on my front with all my cameras gear and passport etc in it for security and easy access.

nick
Yeah..looking forward to it. So much now. I leave in 3 weeks.

I'm taking my laptop, but will most probably leave it with my sister in Paris when I hit up random countries. I'd REALLY like to get an Epson P5000 storage device, but really actually need the money for travel...:( But i'm sure i'll work something out..to store like 80gb of raw files. Woot.

And i'm going to just take a medium-sized duffel bag to carry in one hand, and a backpack with camera gear and other shit on my back. I'll also probably have a money-belt or two for important stuff - passports, cards, wallet, etc...

I'm going to Italy to shoot the World Champs (DH), and then France with Nicho and Daver to shoot the Megavalanche, and then Schladming, Austria for the World Cup..can't freeekkkeeennn wait.

nizai

Likes Dirt
A Brownes Coffee Chill.

BEST. COFFEE. DRINK. EVAR.

Unfortunately its all Perth has going for it :p ;)

N